infinitelord1 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 there is a few of you id like to meet and i will list them in no order....... melchisedec........i enjoy our conversations at times. laudate_dominum..........i would drive you up to funco land to buy jedi power battles......if you didnt have the money then i would give it to you. socrates........you seem like you have a good sense of humor........that i can relate to. gonzaga.........you never really say much but i think it would be funny to meet you..........lad. fidei defensor........ hot stuff........maybe a counseling session would be cool......lol karin..........your not gonna be around for a while..........but birds of a feather flock together.......you genious. she scored a 156 on an IQ test by the way. Mine was only 121. i cat think of anyone else currently but i will post more later.
annabelle87 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I'd wanna meet everyone...at a big phatmass party. Now that would be somethin!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Oh geeze, that would be so hard! I'd want to meet Red, Marielapin and Bullnachinashop (and Dominic!), Hughey, Carrie, Dudette, Cmom, Moosey, Luthien, and Azaelia, Azriel and her lil' bean, dUSt of course, Likos, Kilroy DJ and the Baby Ninja Crusader, Winchester, Hyper, St. Collette, Raph (but I will probably be meeting him soon?)... geeze, there are soooooo many more.... I only get to choose one? If you only got to pick one then I'd have to decline. Thats just not fair.
Fidei Defensor Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Dudette. Hahaha.. wait, that might be too scary for me But she does owe me some :coagulated milk:
Luthien Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 26 2005, 11:59 PM']Oh geeze, that would be so hard! I'd want to meet Red, Marielapin and Bullnachinashop (and Dominic!), Hughey, Carrie, Dudette, Cmom, Moosey, Luthien, and Azaelia, Azriel and her lil' bean, dUSt of course, Likos, Kilroy DJ and the Baby Ninja Crusader, Winchester, Hyper, St. Collette, Raph (but I will probably be meeting him soon?)... geeze, there are soooooo many more.... I only get to choose one? If you only got to pick one then I'd have to decline. Thats just not fair. [right][snapback]701141[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Aww I want to meet you tooooo!
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='infinitelord1' date='Aug 26 2005, 11:14 PM']laudate_dominum..........i would drive you up to funco land to buy jedi power battles......if you didnt have the money then i would give it to you. [right][snapback]701068[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Aww.. Dude, you rock! That would be so awesome!!
RC_ Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 (edited) I'd like to meet everybody! No favorites... [SIZE=1](PM me if you want to know if you're my favorite...) Edited August 27, 2005 by RC_
infinitelord1 Posted August 27, 2005 Author Posted August 27, 2005 i realize that most of you would like to meet everyone............i was just basing the people i would like to meet based on how much i debate or have discussions with the most. I like everyone else dont have a favorite, and i certainly would like to meet everyone too at some kind of phatmass party. Dont be afraid to name those who you would like to meet..........maybe you could base it off being realistic about it...........perhaps list people that you know are close to you or however you would like to base it.
FlyLikeABird Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I really would like to meet all. But if I had to choose a few: Pontifex, Laudate_Dominum, RC_, Dudette, Totus_Tuus and Christie. See? I can't even stick to a couple, gotta pick a bunch :
rachael Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Well, I feel loved..... Anyways, if I could meet one person it would definitely be hugheyforlife.
FlyLikeABird Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 RACHAEL!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!! I FORGOTTTED YOU!!!! I would so want to meet you : A crazy heart after my own.
rachael Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='FlyLikeABird' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:06 AM']RACHAEL!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!! I FORGOTTTED YOU!!!! I would so want to meet you : A crazy heart after my own. [right][snapback]701312[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:01 AM']Dudette. Hahaha.. wait, that might be too scary for me But she does owe me some :coagulated milk: [right][snapback]701142[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *raises eyebrows* um, ok. I would want to meet CatholictotheCore, heyyoimjohnny, Karin, Paladin D, FutureNun JMJ, IcePrincessKRS, oooh, can't forget sweetpea! Oh yes, Reinnier, the_rev, Tony, flowery, jmjTina, lifeteenchick, fransicanrocker25......and I think that's it.
theculturewarrior Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I would want to meet Universal_Soldier. :
the_rev Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Dudette, Fidei defensor (heck that may happen thoughs icne we live in WI) Phillippe, (we both like the norbertines.) Catolic to the hard core- (we also live in the same state so who knows.) Umm... I need to think somemore.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 all of the scholars priests, and nuns........ everyone around my age and any really smart people who are very conservative.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now