homeschoolmom Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 They're going to the same university next term...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Sep 28 2005, 02:47 PM']I think that I would like to be there when Jennie meets Micah. [right][snapback]740064[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think I'd like Jennie to be there without onlookers.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 28 2005, 06:59 PM']I don't think she'll meet him, dude. [right][snapback]740278[/snapback][/right] [/quote] She'd better or else we've kinda wasted the last 7 months...
franciscanheart Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 28 2005, 08:13 PM']I think I'd like Jennie to be there without onlookers. [right][snapback]740480[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [i]scandalous...[/i]
Pontifex Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 It would be awesome to have a phatmass convention. We could plan a day like a year in advance and have Mass, some performances, adoration, din din, etc. Everyone could wear a shirt with their avatar on it. (Except for the clergy of course.) I would like to meet all of you. So glad to have all of you as a part of my life. Proud to be a phatmasser. Peace.
Tink Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 Yeah so I see nobody wants to meet poor little Tinkerbell... Oh well, I'd have to say I definitely want to meet Phazzan, Dudette, IcePrincess, Raphael (though he's already met my friend nate!), Ryan (dont remember your PM name!), Rachael, the_rev, sidemunch, and numerous other people I simply can't remember!
ardillacid Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:03 PM']Yeah so I see nobody wants to meet poor little Tinkerbell... Oh well, I'd have to say I definitely want to meet Phazzan, Dudette, IcePrincess, Raphael (though he's already met my friend nate!), Ryan (dont remember your PM name!), Rachael, the_rev, [b]sidemunch[/b], and numerous other people I simply can't remember! [right][snapback]740651[/snapback][/right] [/quote] holy cow, mart look at this!!!!! age age age age
missionseeker Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Pontifex' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:43 PM']It would be awesome to have a phatmass convention. We could plan a day like a year in advance and have Mass, some performances, adoration, din din, etc. Everyone could wear a shirt with their avatar on it. (Except for the clergy of course.) [right][snapback]740637[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The clergy could have it printed on their collars. Or they could wear hats.
homeschoolmom Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Sep 29 2005, 12:15 AM']The clergy could have it printed on their collars. Or they could wear hats. [right][snapback]740714[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well... seeing as the only priests who post here with any frequency whatsoever are Pontifex and cappie, I think we could probably figure them out... The avatar t-shirt is a great idea. You can spot people you want to avoid... I mean see... from a distance...
Sojourner Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Pontifex' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:43 PM']It would be awesome to have a phatmass convention. We could plan a day like a year in advance and have Mass, some performances, adoration, din din, etc. Everyone could wear a shirt with their avatar on it. (Except for the clergy of course.) I would like to meet all of you. So glad to have all of you as a part of my life. Proud to be a phatmasser. Peace. [right][snapback]740637[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'll have to let you know the next time I'm in Evansville ... I was there a couple of months ago, but didn't know you were there!
Old_Joe Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Sep 28 2005, 01:47 PM']I think that I would like to be there when Jennie meets Micah. [right][snapback]740064[/snapback][/right] [/quote] So would I.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now