Sojourner Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:15 AM']You're all way too creepy to meet. : [right][snapback]739896[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Right back atcha!
Carrie Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 28 2005, 12:17 PM']at least i am not a pink panther wishing back the 80's while playing a saxaphone squirrels! age [right][snapback]739900[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Your squirrel loving is weird. Enough said.
Carrie Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 28 2005, 12:24 PM']Right back atcha! [right][snapback]739905[/snapback][/right] [/quote] As my twinkie, you know exactly what I mean.
ardillacid Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:29 AM']Your squirrel loving is weird. Enough said. [right][snapback]739908[/snapback][/right] [/quote] what is wrong with loving part of God's creation that is good according to Him?
Carrie Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 28 2005, 12:31 PM']what is wrong with loving part of God's creation that is good according to Him? [right][snapback]739913[/snapback][/right] [/quote] In that case, we should love the Pink Panther. God did create the cartoonists after all. :
Sojourner Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:29 AM']As my twinkie, you know exactly what I mean. [right][snapback]739909[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Exactly.
ardillacid Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:33 AM']In that case, we should love the Pink Panther. Gos did create the cartoonists after all. : [right][snapback]739920[/snapback][/right] [/quote] They aren't a direct creation of God like squirrels
ardillacid Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 I mean cartoons aren't a direct creation a God's
Theoketos Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 I think that I would like to be there when Jennie meets Micah.
franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:13 AM']I am glad I have already met me because I am pretty interesting! Even if no one else seems to think so.... (Did you ever notice that these threads always turn into "What about me??" threads for everyone???) [right][snapback]739894[/snapback][/right] [/quote] id like to meet lots of people and prose is one of em!
sweetpea316 Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Sep 28 2005, 01:47 PM']I think that I would like to be there when Jennie meets Micah. [right][snapback]740064[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I agree! Whenever that is, we should have someone record it so we can all see.
franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 hehe i wanna have a recording of when jennie and i get together [only jennie will understand this im afraid]
Luthien Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 28 2005, 02:29 PM']I agree! Whenever that is, we should have someone record it so we can all see. [right][snapback]740103[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know right? :
franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 itd be fun to see any of the phatmass potentials meet. especially the well known ones... or maybe the best kept secret?
sweetpea316 Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 27 2005, 11:45 PM']I know I’m going to regret posting this, because I’m going to leave someone out, and someone will be offended. So forgive me in advance. I haven’t been here for too long, but there have already been a couple of people who I have conversed with through various threads I’ve posted to and/or created, and I think they would be interesting people to get to meet in person. That list would include (in no particular order) [b]sweetpea316, Brother Adam, homeschoolmom, Theoketos, hugheyforlife, Lil Red, Jp2_Rules, cmotherofpirl, ReinnieR, Maria, Shelly_Freak and Sojourner[/b]. These people have genuinely impressed me with what they have written in response to some of the posts I have made, and in many cases I have learned from them. In some ways I would enjoy the chance to meet them if for no other reason than to thank them for their input. Also – in a couple of threads I have found out that sweetpea, Maria, and Sojourner are good cooks. I would hope that if I ever got to meet them, they would bring some of their chocolate chip cookies, but that might be pushing my luck [right][snapback]739672[/snapback][/right] [/quote] : Aww! It would be awesome to meet you too! I baked cookies this weekend and I totally thought about that thread and how it would've been cool to send you some to taste!
theculturewarrior Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 I don't know who you all would like to meet, but tough cookies, you're getting me! (See you at 7:00).
Luthien Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 28 2005, 04:18 PM']I don't know who you all would like to meet, but tough cookies, you're getting me! (See you at 7:00). [right][snapback]740209[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Phazzan Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Sep 28 2005, 01:47 PM']I think that I would like to be there when Jennie meets Micah. [right][snapback]740064[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't think she'll meet him, dude.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now