popestpiusx Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I think I would like to meet Cam. I think we would get along well. Also, Laudate Dominum, Cmom, Al, Adeodatus, all the folks I used to have wonderful debates with, and all the folks who share my love for fine whisky and tobacco.
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 07:57 AM']*raises eyebrows* um, ok. I would want to meet CatholictotheCore, heyyoimjohnny, Karin, Paladin D, FutureNun JMJ, IcePrincessKRS, oooh, can't forget sweetpea! Oh yes, Reinnier, the_rev, Tony, flowery, jmjTina, lifeteenchick, fransicanrocker25......and I think that's it. [right][snapback]701330[/snapback][/right] [/quote] wow i made the list sweetpea i already met actually the only one i met i wanna meet dudette, paladin d, phatcatholic, al (skinny people rules all hehe), cappie, iron monk, hot stuff, mc just, dust of course, raphael, iggy, honour, flowery, st. lampshade, cam42, karin, kaidoh, the dude, cure of ars, ice princess, i know i'm missing a lot of people i'm sorry the phamily is so big i would love to meet all of you
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:04 AM']Well, I feel loved..... Anyways, if I could meet one person it would definitely be hugheyforlife. [right][snapback]701310[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='FlyLikeABird' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:06 AM']RACHAEL!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!! I FORGOTTTED YOU!!!! I would so want to meet you : A crazy heart after my own. [right][snapback]701312[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm sorry Rach! I want to meet you, too! I knew I was forgetting some really important people. In my defense I was getting ready to go out the door and Adrienne was screaming like a banshee.
Theologian in Training Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I never like when you play favorites because someone always winds up getting hurt or not feeling included. That said, however, I think it would be cool to meet the long time member, who has suffered probably more than anyone on here could imagine. Of course I mean Likos. BTW, has anyone heard from him? God Bless
azaelia Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Welll OBviously I would want to meet EVeryone, BUT the people I can name off the top of my head are rachael, hugheyforlife, phatcatholic, theculturewarrior, IcePrincessKRS, Laudate_Dominum, StCollette, Raphael, PaladinD, and of course dUSt.
picchick Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 favoritism one big phatmass party! I think it would be neat to meet White Knight and Dust and TCW. But I think it would be really cool just to have a huge part for like a few days so that we could meet everyone. Unfortunately, it would probably be in Dallas and that is too far for me Meg
picchick Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I FORGOT! Faiththroughall too. I ALMOST met her in WYD but we like kept missing each other. I really want to meet everyone though. I wish we could.
Smile_Jesus_loves_you Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 laudate_dominum..don't know why just he seems cool. Dudette..cause i want to visit Canada umm the_rev, christe, Lifeteenchick, catholicytothecore, umm, oh never mind i want to meet everyone. but no one would want to meet me, i'm too weird!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 27 2005, 12:59 AM']Oh geeze, that would be so hard! I'd want to meet Red, Marielapin and Bullnachinashop (and Dominic!), Hughey, Carrie, Dudette, Cmom, Moosey, Luthien, and Azaelia, Azriel and her lil' bean, dUSt of course, Likos, Kilroy DJ and the Baby Ninja Crusader, Winchester, Hyper, St. Collette, Raph (but I will probably be meeting him soon?)... geeze, there are soooooo many more.... I only get to choose one? If you only got to pick one then I'd have to decline. Thats just not fair. [right][snapback]701141[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Come to 11 am Mass at St. Peter's tomorrow.
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Smile_Jesus_loves_you' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:22 PM']laudate_dominum..don't know why just he seems cool. Dudette..cause i want to visit Canada umm the_rev, christe, Lifeteenchick, catholicytothecore, umm, oh never mind i want to meet everyone. but no one would want to meet me, i'm too weird! [right][snapback]701525[/snapback][/right] [/quote] LOL!! Hello, we've already lived together at school, you still want to [i]meet[/i] me? hahaha.
Anastasia13 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:54 AM']NO ONE *huffs in the corner* [right][snapback]701557[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That's sad. You would be on my list.
Nicole8223 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I'd like to meet myself....at least I'd have some company....lol I would definitely love to meet everyone, but to name a few: hot stuff, hugheyforlife, Noel's Angel (you make me laugh), Cam (so i could play guitar for him ), yeah, i'm sure there are a million others....but I am not in a thinking mood!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 27 2005, 01:30 PM']Come to 11 am Mass at St. Peter's tomorrow. [right][snapback]701539[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I usually do. It depends on my children, though. If they are stinkers like the last 2 nights.
Anastasia13 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 27 2005, 12:14 PM'] [right][snapback]701590[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Why so sad?
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:58 AM']I never like when you play favorites because someone always winds up getting hurt or not feeling included. That said, however, I think it would be cool to meet the long time member, who has suffered probably more than anyone on here could imagine. Of course I mean Likos. BTW, has anyone heard from him? God Bless [right][snapback]701474[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, thats what I mean. The few I could remember to list were some of those I feel I have gotten to know the best or really admire, and I STILL left off a ton. Its too hard to choose, I want to meet everyone. My mom hears from Likos every so often. I'll have to ask her if she's heard anything from him lately. I know its been harder for him to get to his computer since having the surgeries.
Old_Joe Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Light and Truth' date='Aug 27 2005, 01:17 PM']Why so sad? [right][snapback]701597[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nobody said anything about me. oh well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now