Old_Joe Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I forgot to mention cappie since he answeres so many of my questions.
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 27 2005, 03:32 PM']Let's see umm Micah of course lol Laura, Zach, Colleen, Zach, Rachael, the other Rachael, Angela, Jason, Nick, Sean, Katie, Bro Adam, Teresa, Eddie, Dallas, Dust, James, Rei and his spider friend lol, Beth, Nicole, Christie, Lil Red, Cmom, HSmom, my brain is starting to hurt from thnking so much, lol Light and Truth, Curtins, Paul, RC, Andy, hot stuff, Carrie, Philippe, Vera, Jacob (only if he sings "I'm a little teapot" again). Flowery, Tina, can I stop now? lol, Curs, Thess, Lounge Daddy, MC Just, Becky, ummm, Miriam, Meg,Alena, Alissa, Al, Jeff, geetarplayer, Theologian in Training, Father Cappie, Ft. Pontifex, Sam (EENS, maybe I can knock some sense into him ), Dave, Tony, Moosey, Amy, the other Laura, goldenchild, Oik, Apotheoun, Winchester, White Knight, Sojourner, can I stop now? Okay so mostly I just wanna meet everyone rofl [right][snapback]701737[/snapback][/right] [/quote] wow roy made the list! i didn't think anybody would wanna meet him roy and i apreciate that!
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Aug 27 2005, 05:36 PM']lol lets seeeeee Rapheal Bro Adam, St.Colette, The_Rev, Cmom, HSmom, Curtins, RC, MC Just, dudette, Theologian in Training, Cappie, Pontifex, Dave, Apotheoun, fidei defensor, Cam, Laudate_Dominum, theculturewarrior Noel's angel. there you have it. [right][snapback]701744[/snapback][/right] [/quote] cool, I'm on another list.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 27 2005, 04:32 PM']Let's see umm Micah of course lol Laura, Zach, Colleen, Zach, Rachael, the other Rachael, Angela, Jason, Nick, Sean, Katie, Bro Adam, Teresa, Eddie, Dallas, Dust, James, Rei and his spider friend lol, Beth, Nicole, Christie, Lil Red, Cmom, HSmom, my brain is starting to hurt from thnking so much, lol Light and Truth, Curtins, Paul, RC, Andy, hot stuff, Carrie, Philippe, Vera, Jacob (only if he sings "I'm a little teapot" again). Flowery, Tina, can I stop now? lol, Curs, Thess, Lounge Daddy, MC Just, Becky, ummm, Miriam, Meg,Alena, Alissa, Al, Jeff, geetarplayer, Theologian in Training, Father Cappie, Ft. Pontifex, Sam (EENS, maybe I can knock some sense into him ), Dave, Tony, Moosey, Amy, the other Laura, goldenchild, Oik, Apotheoun, Winchester, White Knight, Sojourner, can I stop now? Okay so mostly I just wanna meet everyone rofl [right][snapback]701737[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm first?! *feels special*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:14 PM'] [right][snapback]701590[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I would've mentioned you, but I've already met you.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 thats because you owe him coagulated milk. :coagulated milk:
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 yeah, but I told him to give me a couple years and it's only been a month so far.
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 05:18 PM']notice how Fidei has said only me. [right][snapback]701860[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh aren't you special
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [img]http://www.brockport.edu/~library1/logo.gif[/img]
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:05 PM'][img]http://www.brockport.edu/~library1/logo.gif[/img] [right][snapback]701911[/snapback][/right] [/quote] thanks Rei, I feel more special now.
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 06:27 PM']thanks Rei, I feel more special now. [right][snapback]701929[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no problem miriam anytime
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Aug 27 2005, 06:28 PM']What, no one wants to meet me? [right][snapback]701931[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i'll meet you since you live where i live "out in the boonies" hehe
StColette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 05:00 PM']wow roy made the list! i didn't think anybody would wanna meet him roy and i apreciate that! [right][snapback]701843[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol I can handle Roy type spidies I just can't handle the little spiders that you don't know exactly where they are until the drop down on you from the ceiling or crawl out from somewhere and race across the floor, those are creepy.
zabbazooey Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I want to meet everyone AND Sean, Eddie, and StColette, and HSmom Whew. too many PM'ers to really count!
rachael Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:50 PM']gosh i really would like to meet everyone! pm peeps are the coolest. to name a few [b]Rachael![/b] Icey, St Colette, lilred, Nicole, HSM, picchick, LD, VoloHumilisEsse, lifeteenchick azaelia, luthien, moosey, shelly and angela (yes i think of them together), the traveling nun! ((woot)), sweetpea and im sure theres more. these are the ones that come easily though.... oh and definitely all of my guitar buddies! [right][snapback]701638[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Theologian in Training Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 27 2005, 05:32 PM']Let's see umm Micah of course lol Laura, Zach, Colleen, Zach, Rachael, the other Rachael, Angela, Jason, Nick, Sean, Katie, Bro Adam, Teresa, Eddie, Dallas, Dust, James, Rei and his spider friend lol, Beth, Nicole, Christie, Lil Red, Cmom, HSmom, my brain is starting to hurt from thnking so much, lol Light and Truth, Curtins, Paul, RC, Andy, hot stuff, Carrie, Philippe, Vera, Jacob (only if he sings "I'm a little teapot" again). Flowery, Tina, can I stop now? lol, Curs, Thess, Lounge Daddy, MC Just, Becky, ummm, Miriam, Meg,Alena, Alissa, Al, Jeff, geetarplayer, Theologian in Training, Father Cappie, Ft. Pontifex, Sam (EENS, maybe I can knock some sense into him ), Dave, Tony, Moosey, Amy, the other Laura, goldenchild, Oik, Apotheoun, Winchester, White Knight, Sojourner, can I stop now? Okay so mostly I just wanna meet everyone rofl [right][snapback]701737[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That looked painful, was rather difficult to read as well Thank you for including me, though I am sure you would be better off meeting others on your list. I am rather boring and apart from the whole clown / juggling thing I am pretty typical person.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now