Nicole8223 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I'd love to meet you Old_Joe.....and just to add another one, IcePrincessn cause she is sweet....and her KIDS cause they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!
Anastasia13 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 (edited) StColette, Laudate_Dominum, Iacobus, Noel's angel, perhaps Cam, and several others. I decline to state further at least at this time as I will forget someone on my small but significant list. Edited August 27, 2005 by Light and Truth
stargirl3:16 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Let's see... Iacobus, cuz we've done everything except meet in person. dUst, because he rocks. Everyone else, because they also rock.
franciscanheart Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 gosh i really would like to meet everyone! pm peeps are the coolest. to name a few [b]Rachael![/b] Icey, St Colette, lilred, Nicole, HSM, picchick, LD, VoloHumilisEsse, lifeteenchick azaelia, luthien, moosey, shelly and angela (yes i think of them together), the traveling nun! ((woot)), sweetpea and im sure theres more. these are the ones that come easily though.... oh and definitely all of my guitar buddies!
Ora et Labora Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I'de meet: geetarplayer dudette karin maybe sarcasmguy since we live like, 20 min away from eachother! Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old_Joe Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 other than iggy, Raphael, and Anthony who I know already. I'd say StColette, Cam42, hot stuff, zabbazooey, Christi_M, LittleFlower, Laudate_Dominium, Noel's angel, and everyone else in no particular order. Although if you think about it, we'll probably meet in heaven provided we get in of course.
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Aug 27 2005, 01:11 PM']I'd like to meet myself....at least I'd have some company....lol I would definitely love to meet everyone, but to name a few: hot stuff, hugheyforlife, Noel's Angel (you make me laugh), Cam (so i could play guitar for him ), yeah, i'm sure there are a million others....but I am not in a thinking mood! [right][snapback]701581[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ooh i guess i could meet you to you're from jersey
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:33 PM'] i made three lists [right][snapback]701686[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you made mine too I WANNA MEET YOU!
CD2008 Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 (edited) im definately not cool enough and i havent been here long enough to make a list but id still want to meet like everyone cause PM rocks -Chris Edited August 27, 2005 by CD2008
Noel's angel Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:38 PM']you made mine too I WANNA MEET YOU! [right][snapback]701687[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yey! 4 lists! i doubt i'll ever meet any of you though
Theoketos Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 I get to meet every one who makes it to heaven (assuming I get there also).
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:44 PM']yey! 4 lists! i doubt i'll ever meet any of you though [right][snapback]701692[/snapback][/right] [/quote] do you plan on going to WYD 08???
StColette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 Let's see umm Micah of course lol Laura, Zach, Colleen, Zach, Rachael, the other Rachael, Angela, Jason, Nick, Sean, Katie, Bro Adam, Teresa, Eddie, Dallas, Dust, James, Rei and his spider friend lol, Beth, Nicole, Christie, Lil Red, Cmom, HSmom, my brain is starting to hurt from thnking so much, lol Light and Truth, Curtins, Paul, RC, Andy, hot stuff, Carrie, Philippe, Vera, Jacob (only if he sings "I'm a little teapot" again). Flowery, Tina, can I stop now? lol, Curs, Thess, Lounge Daddy, MC Just, Becky, ummm, Miriam, Meg,Alena, Alissa, Al, Jeff, geetarplayer, Theologian in Training, Father Cappie, Ft. Pontifex, Sam (EENS, maybe I can knock some sense into him ), Dave, Tony, Moosey, Amy, the other Laura, goldenchild, Oik, Apotheoun, Winchester, White Knight, Sojourner, can I stop now? Okay so mostly I just wanna meet everyone rofl
Old_Joe Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 27 2005, 03:32 PM']Let's see umm Micah of course lol Laura, Zach, Colleen, Zach, Rachael, the other Rachael, Angela, Jason, Nick, Sean, Katie, Bro Adam, Teresa, Eddie, Dallas, Dust, James, Rei and his spider friend lol, Beth, Nicole, Christie, Lil Red, Cmom, HSmom, my brain is starting to hurt from thnking so much, lol Light and Truth, Curtins, Paul, RC, Andy, hot stuff, Carrie, Philippe, Vera, Jacob (only if he sings "I'm a little teapot" again). Flowery, Tina, can I stop now? lol, Curs, Thess, Lounge Daddy, MC Just, Becky, ummm, Miriam, Meg,Alena, Alissa, Al, Jeff, geetarplayer, Theologian in Training, Father Cappie, Ft. Pontifex, Sam (EENS, maybe I can knock some sense into him ), Dave, Tony, Moosey, Amy, the other Laura, goldenchild, Oik, Apotheoun, Winchester, White Knight, Sojourner, can I stop now? Okay so mostly I just wanna meet everyone rofl [right][snapback]701737[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hey I'm in there twice! Doe that mean you'd have to do a double take? :
StColette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 27 2005, 03:34 PM']Hey I'm in there twice! Doe that mean you'd have to do a double take? : [right][snapback]701740[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL no, the other Zach is Qnofl (sp) lol
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 (edited) [quote]Sam (EENS, maybe I can knock some sense into him[/quote] lol lets seeeeee Rapheal Bro Adam, St.Colette, The_Rev, Cmom, HSmom, Curtins, RC, MC Just, dudette, Theologian in Training, Cappie, Pontifex, Dave, Apotheoun, fidei defensor, Cam, Laudate_Dominum, theculturewarrior Noel's angel. there you have it. Edited August 27, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
StColette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Aug 27 2005, 03:36 PM']lol [right][snapback]701744[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Noel's angel Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 09:11 PM']do you plan on going to WYD 08??? [right][snapback]701713[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yes! i really want to go, as long as I have the money. 5 lists
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now