Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 27 2005, 06:45 PM']I want to meet everyone AND Sean, Eddie, and StColette, and HSmom Whew. too many PM'ers to really count! [right][snapback]701951[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that would be neat. Maybe if you make it to Steubenville we can all hang out. (meaning all the pmers around here).
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 I basically want to meet these people: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=members"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=members[/url]
franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Aug 27 2005, 07:54 PM']Rachael, Hughey, and Jacob! That would be freakin sweet. [right][snapback]702011[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 28 2005, 09:55 PM']i wanna meet.......... [b]the Manocchia sisters!!![/b] [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/azaelia-sidhe/P8170058.jpg[/img] [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/LuthienNiphredil/P8070016.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/P8210060.jpg[/img] [b]and JENNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-1178.jpg[/img] : [right][snapback]703259[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i was about to say: "what about me?" and then i was like:
PedroX Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 Adeotatus, Donna, Pope St PiusX, Princess Bling, Cmom...and Sweet Azriel. ps. PSPX congratulations, again! peace...
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Sep 27 2005, 11:20 PM'] i was about to say: "what about me?" and then i was like: [right][snapback]739665[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
matt_in_ohio Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 I know I’m going to regret posting this, because I’m going to leave someone out, and someone will be offended. So forgive me in advance. I haven’t been here for too long, but there have already been a couple of people who I have conversed with through various threads I’ve posted to and/or created, and I think they would be interesting people to get to meet in person. That list would include (in no particular order) [b]sweetpea316, Brother Adam, homeschoolmom, Theoketos, hugheyforlife, Lil Red, Jp2_Rules, cmotherofpirl, ReinnieR, Maria, Shelly_Freak and Sojourner[/b]. These people have genuinely impressed me with what they have written in response to some of the posts I have made, and in many cases I have learned from them. In some ways I would enjoy the chance to meet them if for no other reason than to thank them for their input. Also – in a couple of threads I have found out that sweetpea, Maria, and Sojourner are good cooks. I would hope that if I ever got to meet them, they would bring some of their chocolate chip cookies, but that might be pushing my luck
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 27 2005, 11:45 PM']I know I’m going to regret posting this, because I’m going to leave someone out, and someone will be offended. So forgive me in advance. I haven’t been here for too long, but there have already been a couple of people who I have conversed with through various threads I’ve posted to and/or created, and I think they would be interesting people to get to meet in person. That list would include (in no particular order) [b]sweetpea316, Brother Adam, homeschoolmom, Theoketos, hugheyforlife, Lil Red, Jp2_Rules, cmotherofpirl, ReinnieR, Maria, Shelly_Freak and Sojourner[/b]. These people have genuinely impressed me with what they have written in response to some of the posts I have made, and in many cases I have learned from them. In some ways I would enjoy the chance to meet them if for no other reason than to thank them for their input. Also – in a couple of threads I have found out that sweetpea, Maria, and Sojourner are good cooks. I would hope that if I ever got to meet them, they would bring some of their chocolate chip cookies, but that might be pushing my luck [right][snapback]739672[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Excellent group there. I've met a couple of 'em.
Aloysius Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 no one can meet me!!!! mwahahaha lol... though pspx's list was awesome! I'd love to hang out with that crowd btw, L_D, I didn't see you at St. Boniface sunday... though we were rushed and couldn't stay for adoration so that's probably why.
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Sep 27 2005, 11:51 PM']no one can meet me!!!! mwahahaha lol... though pspx's list was awesome! I'd love to hang out with that crowd btw, L_D, I didn't see you at St. Boniface sunday... though we were rushed and couldn't stay for adoration so that's probably why. [right][snapback]739676[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maybe we should make official plans one of these Sundays? This Sunday is out because I'm already scheduled to go to Mass somewhere else. But perhaps the Sunday after that. :
Sojourner Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='PedroX' date='Sep 27 2005, 11:28 PM']Adeotatus, Donna, Pope St PiusX, Princess Bling, Cmom...and Sweet Azriel. ps. PSPX congratulations, again! peace... [right][snapback]739669[/snapback][/right] [/quote] What, you wouldn't want to meet me? I'm crushed! Crushed, I tell you! j/k ... good to see you back.
homeschoolmom Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 28 2005, 08:06 AM']What, you wouldn't want to meet me? I'm crushed! Crushed, I tell you! j/k ... good to see you back. [right][snapback]739820[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, I was disappointed, too... Too disappointed for words... Silly Sojjie...
Luthien Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 Im going to think really hard about this one... Oh phooey...my brain broke.
Guest butthat Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 29 2005, 01:16 AM'] [right][snapback]739886[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I wanna meet you! Or at least visit you sometime soon.
ardillacid Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 28 2005, 09:46 AM'] [right][snapback]739886[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hsmom must be cool cause she is from minnesota *
prose Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 I am glad I have already met me because I am pretty interesting! Even if no one else seems to think so.... (Did you ever notice that these threads always turn into "What about me??" threads for everyone???)
little_angel202 Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:44 PM']yey! 4 lists! i doubt i'll ever meet any of you though [right][snapback]701692[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hey i'm sure we could meet up sometime as i'm moving to ireland hopfuly next year !!
ardillacid Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 at least i am not a pink panther wishing back the 80's while playing a saxaphone squirrels! age
Sojourner Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:13 AM'](Did you ever notice that these threads always turn into "What about me??" threads for everyone???) [right][snapback]739894[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes, which is why I rarely post on them. I just don't see much point in letting everyone in the world know who my favorite people are. I already know PedroX, by the way. So does hsmom ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now