Theologian in Training Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Aug 27 2005, 05:36 PM']lol lets seeeeee Rapheal Bro Adam, St.Colette, The_Rev, Cmom, HSmom, Curtins, RC, MC Just, dudette, Theologian in Training, Cappie, Pontifex, Dave, Apotheoun, fidei defensor, Cam, Laudate_Dominum, theculturewarrior Noel's angel. there you have it. [right][snapback]701744[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Kind of weird to be named on a list from someone I barely know online. Thank you for the inclusion though. God Bless
shelly_freak Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 Rachael, Hughey, and Jacob! That would be freakin sweet.
Dave Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 Thanks, Jennie and EENS! As for me, rather than try to name everyone off the top of my head, I want to meet everyone from Phatmass who I either currently chat with, have ever chatted with, or will ever chat with online. You know who you are! But you know, if I had to name anybody in particular and could only name one, I'd have to say Tony. His friendship means so much to me! It's a real blessing, especially since there was a time a while back when we stopped being friends for a while. But our friendship didn't stay dead; like the Phoenix it re-emerged stronger than ever! Hallelujah and amen!!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Dave' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:59 PM']You know who you are! [right][snapback]702016[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 yay! I made the list!! lol this made my day ALOT better. I've been having a bad day... ANYWAY! lol I want to meet....Jennie,Nick,Chris,RC,Alena,Tony(kaidoh)Laura,Emotion....umm.....and everyone else!! : ~Christie
got2luvjc Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 I just joined... so I want to meet everyone but after I've been on here for a while, I'll let you know :-)
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 (edited) [quote name='got2luvjc' date='Aug 27 2005, 09:26 PM']I just joined... so I want to meet everyone but after I've been on here for a while, I'll let you know :-) [right][snapback]702078[/snapback][/right] [/quote] to the phamily Edited August 28, 2005 by ReinnieR
prose Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 Well, even thought no one seems to want to meet me... I understand, I am in Canada afterall, If I had to choose from my brief time here, I would choose: phatcatholic (met him in another forum and that's what brought me here) hsmom- seems like we have a lot in common Nicole - same reason as hschoolmom... probably would have a lot in common. Not that I wouldn't want to meet others, those are just the ones that are sticking out to me right now...
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 i wanna meet.......... [b]the Manocchia sisters!!![/b] [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/azaelia-sidhe/P8170058.jpg[/img] [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/LuthienNiphredil/P8070016.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/P8210060.jpg[/img] [b]and JENNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-1178.jpg[/img] :
brendan1104 Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 id wanna meet everyone but especially vera, the priests and nuns, dust - so i wont be phishy anymore, all the traditionalists and conservatives, and whoever i've argued with hahhaa lol. ttyl- im going to bed.
ReinnieR Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [quote name='brendan1104' date='Aug 28 2005, 10:24 PM']id wanna meet everyone but especially vera, the priests and nuns, dust - so i wont be phishy anymore, all the traditionalists and conservatives, and whoever i've argued with hahhaa lol. ttyl- im going to bed. [right][snapback]703321[/snapback][/right] [/quote] vera hasn't posted in so long and newbies wanna meet her hehe
ardillacid Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 27 2005, 01:18 PM']nobody said anything about me. oh well. [right][snapback]701602[/snapback][/right] [/quote] me either but that's cause i'm [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 27 2005, 02:33 PM'] i made three lists [right][snapback]701686[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that is because you are crayz irish [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Aug 27 2005, 03:36 PM']lol lets seeeeee Rapheal Bro Adam, St.Colette, The_Rev, Cmom, HSmom, Curtins, RC, MC Just, dudette, Theologian in Training, Cappie, Pontifex, Dave, Apotheoun, fidei defensor, Cam, Laudate_Dominum, theculturewarrior Noel's angel. there you have it. [right][snapback]701744[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i would meet you and ask why you are phishy?
crusader1234 Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 Well isn't this an interesting topic... hahaha. I don't really know who I'd like to meet in person. I think the people I'd like to meet know who they are. I'd say the people I use the PM system with, but then it'd ruin the fun of it if you knew who they are. So them in particular. And others? Haha.
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='FlyLikeABird' date='Aug 27 2005, 06:51 AM']I really would like to meet all. But if I had to choose a few: Pontifex, Laudate_Dominum, RC_, Dudette, Totus_Tuus and Christie. See? I can't even stick to a couple, gotta pick a bunch : [right][snapback]701305[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hehe, yeah.. I can remember many times when we were the only two people on phatmass (non-guest anyway). That would be awesome.
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:23 AM']I think I would like to meet Cam. I think we would get along well. Also, Laudate Dominum, Cmom, Al, Adeodatus, all the folks I used to have wonderful debates with, and all the folks who share my love for fine whisky and tobacco. [right][snapback]701427[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Wow, that would be such an awesome combination of peeps. If you ever set this up, consider me there!! : whiskey, tobacco and theology.. *sigh* the good things in life.
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='Smile_Jesus_loves_you' date='Aug 27 2005, 12:22 PM']laudate_dominum..don't know why just he seems cool. [right][snapback]701525[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You are in fact wicked cool. you're officially in the phan club now too, honorary membership. :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now