An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey all you mothers

Lil Red

IcePrincessKRS

I like them both. :D:

Dominic Axel is definately a very cool sounding name. Helen was my grandmother's name, too. :) I'd have considered using it this time but it was Matt's turn to be the main "name picker" and he opted for naming the baby after his mom (I did offer it as a suggestion since Adrienne's middle name is after my mom).

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1120119' date='Nov 14 2006, 04:32 PM']:bow:[/quote]:P:
[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1120123' date='Nov 14 2006, 04:38 PM']I like them both. :D:

Dominic Axel is definately a very cool sounding name. Helen was my grandmother's name, too. :) I'd have considered using it this time but it was Matt's turn to be the main "name picker" and he opted for naming the baby after his mom (I did offer it as a suggestion since Adrienne's middle name is after my mom).[/quote]my dh was being a booger. he had suggested the name 'oren' and i started to like it. then i ask him about it, and he's like, 'yeah, i don't like that name' :pinch: :annoyed:

IcePrincessKRS

If my baby is a boy we're naming him Damien Blaise. (Charlotte Kathleen for a girl.) :)

So far I'm the only one who's been doing alot of mind changing---every pregnancy I've changed my mind on boy names. Once we pick one I'm set for that pregnancy, but before that... :ohno: This pregnancy has just been totally different in alot of ways for me. When I had Adrienne we had her names picked out practically the day we found out. I had Genevieve's names picked out before I ever conceived her. It took forever this time, we didn't have both sets of names picked out until about a month ago. And usually I'm so decisive! lol

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1120168' date='Nov 14 2006, 05:18 PM']
If my baby is a boy we're naming him Damien Blaise. (Charlotte Kathleen for a girl.) :)

So far I'm the only one who's been doing alot of mind changing---every pregnancy I've changed my mind on boy names. Once we pick one I'm set for that pregnancy, but before that... :ohno: This pregnancy has just been totally different in alot of ways for me. When I had Adrienne we had her names picked out practically the day we found out. I had Genevieve's names picked out before I ever conceived her. It took forever this time, we didn't have both sets of names picked out until about a month ago. And usually I'm so decisive! lol[/quote]yeah, we finally decided about 2 weeks ago on the boy's name. we've had the girl's name almost from the day we found out.

nice names! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

we had our second (and probably final) ultrasound yesterday - the little stinker wouldn't turn over and show his/her face for the 3D :( the only really good 3D picture we got was a side profile - but baby looks pretty darn cute!! :D: :D:

please pray for us, we are preapproved for financing on a house, now we just need to find something that's cheap enough and still in pretty good shape.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1133121' date='Dec 1 2006, 03:46 PM']
we had our second (and probably final) ultrasound yesterday - the little stinker wouldn't turn over and show his/her face for the 3D :( the only really good 3D picture we got was a side profile - but baby looks pretty darn cute!! :D: :D:[/quote]
of course baby does! look at his mom. :cool:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1133121' date='Dec 1 2006, 03:46 PM']
please pray for us, we are preapproved for financing on a house, now we just need to find something that's cheap enough and still in pretty good shape.
[/quote]
:pray:

thanks hughey! :D: as soon as i can have my mom scan the picture, i will see if i can upload it to phatmass. baby has a very cute ear and chin in the picture :D:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1133121' date='Dec 1 2006, 04:46 PM']
we had our second (and probably final) ultrasound yesterday - the little stinker wouldn't turn over and show his/her face for the 3D :( the only really good 3D picture we got was a side profile - but baby looks pretty darn cute!! :D: :D:

[/quote]

I will be praying! :) (Our Lady of Fatima and St. Joseph!)

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1133125' date='Dec 1 2006, 04:54 PM']
of course baby does! look at his mom. :cool:
:pray:
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking... and as I recal Mr. Lil Red isn't too shabby, either. ^_^ I can't wait to see the newest pics.

we are going to look at 3 houses on monday - i will update then. 2 of them are 2 bedroom, one is a 3 bedroom. i'd rather have the 3 bedroom, but one of the 2 bedroom ones is really super cute (at least from the outside) :) so who knows? if God wills it, we could possibly have a house before Christmas!! :) but the pessimist in me is thinking it will be probably january.

rollingcatholic

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1133162' date='Dec 1 2006, 04:41 PM']
we are going to look at 3 houses on Monday - i will update then. 2 of them are 2 bedroom, one is a 3 bedroom. I'd rather have the 3 bedroom, but one of the 2 bedroom ones is really super cute (at least from the outside) :) so who knows? if God wills it, we could possibly have a house before Christmas!! :) but the pessimist in me is thinking it will be probably January.
[/quote]

A pessimist is seldom disappointed.