An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey all you mothers

Lil Red

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1048108' date='Aug 22 2006, 08:34 PM']
you're preggy too??? :love: wonderful!! how are you doing?
[/quote]
Aww, thanks! I'm being sick all the time, yuk. The advice in this thread has been great- water works wonders. You must be so excited!

I've been trying to conceal my growing little bump from work colleagues and in-laws (they would only be naggingly worried as I had a v.bad experience with baby no.3) but I'm starting to show now, and people must know it's not a beer-belly or mini-football :unsure: My kids don't know yet but they've told me I've never had such a swollen tummy before without a baby in it...(who am I kidding?)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1048138' date='Aug 22 2006, 09:17 PM']
Congrats misereremi!!! :)

lol "Holy Fertile Phatmass"... haha
[/quote]
Thanks :love: It's nice to be in fertile Phatmass with all you lovely Mums ^_^

IcePrincessKRS

Awww... I'm sorry you're not feeling better yet. I've gone through some pretty rough morning sickness that never seemed to end (to varying degrees with Adrienne and Genevieve), too. Its definately not an experience I remember with fondness. lol I think its a miracle that I am feeling well most days now! God and the prayers of alot of friends and family has had so much to do with that, I know it.

[quote name='misereremi' post='1048696' date='Aug 23 2006, 03:20 AM'] people must know it's not a beer-belly or mini-football :unsure: [/quote]this really made my day :) i hope you feel better soon, i'm not feeling any better yet either :ohno:

• 1 month later...

wow, i haven't updated in awhile. lots of stuff happening, i'm almost half way! 20 weeks on Friday, yay!

funny store to share:
my hubby calls me up yesterday and says in a worried voice,"is the baby okay?" to which i respond warily with,"uh, yeah". he tells me he had this dream where the baby came early and we went to the hospital and delivered the baby. and the baby had problems and such, and the baby looked like a kitten, but my hubby (in his dream) thought it was just him because me and the doctors and nurses were acting like nothing was wrong. :lol:

so when i got home last night, he asked me, "we're not having a kitten, are we?" :lol_roll:

soon i will post ultrasound picture, and possibly a preggy picture of me :blush:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1084234' date='Oct 4 2006, 07:42 PM']
wow, i haven't updated in awhile. lots of stuff happening, i'm almost half way! 20 weeks on Friday, yay!

funny store to share:
my hubby calls me up yesterday and says in a worried voice,"is the baby okay?" to which i respond warily with,"uh, yeah". he tells me he had this dream where the baby came early and we went to the hospital and delivered the baby. and the baby had problems and such, and the baby looked like a kitten, but my hubby (in his dream) thought it was just him because me and the doctors and nurses were acting like nothing was wrong. :lol:

so when i got home last night, he asked me, "we're not having a kitten, are we?" :lol_roll:

soon i will post ultrasound picture, and possibly a preggy picture of me :blush:
[/quote]

Thats so sweet! It just shows how much he cares about you two.

On another note, what is it with dads having weird dreams about their children (born and unborn)? Matt has the randomest dreams ALL the time (he's a very vivid dreamer anyway). I've had a few but nothing as random as his. I think he had a dream I had the baby prematurely awhil back...

Definately do post some pictures! I want to see!!! (I shared mine, you HAVE to. :P:)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1084234' date='Oct 4 2006, 07:42 PM']

funny store to share:

[/quote]
:lol:

Sorry, I'll stop snooping through a thread for mothers. :ninja:

goldenchild17

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1024853' date='Jul 14 2006, 11:19 PM']
My mother had a home birth and loved it.

My mother had a home birth and loved it.
[/quote]

My mom did with her last, and will with the next in December. She did with one other, but that was more of an accident :).

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1084234' date='Oct 4 2006, 05:42 PM']
[/quote]
Then we'll know it's not a kitten. ^_^

baby's first picture! baby's head is on the left, body in the middle. i call it the clown picture because it looks like it has white clown paint around the mouth :hehe:

thanks to icey for hosting the picture for me :blush:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/lilredsbaby-1.jpg[/img]

IcePrincessKRS

Beautiful, Red. :love:

When I opened the picture Angelica said "I love your baby, Katie." (She says that every time she sees a picture or my stomach, etc.) I told her "Honey, this isn't my baby, it's my friend's baby." And she said "Oh... yeah, your baby is blue!" lol

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1084944' date='Oct 5 2006, 12:29 PM']When I opened the picture Angelica said "I love your baby, Katie." (She says that every time she sees a picture or my stomach, etc.) I told her "Honey, this isn't my baby, it's my friend's baby." And she said "Oh... yeah, your baby is blue!" lol[/quote]:lol: aww, that's cute!

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1084943' date='Oct 5 2006, 02:25 PM']
baby's first picture! baby's head is on the left, body in the middle. i call it the clown picture because it looks like it has white clown paint around the mouth :hehe:

thanks to icey for hosting the picture for me :blush:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/lilredsbaby-1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
:shock: That looks just like HStot... or was that HSson's pic... I don't know... Anyway, they are spot on! Our kids could pass for siblings!