An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey all you mothers

Lil Red

:drool: thanks!!!

on another note, i'm feeling worse instead of better. i've tried everything i can think of, and nothing really works except time. and sometimes a nap :D: :ohno: ugh, i'm tired of being sick!

franciscanheart

just wanted to pop in and say that all you expecting mothers are in my daily prayers - and i remember each of you especially at Mass. :) thanks for choosing life! :love: y'all are awesome.

my appt went well. :D: didn't really hear the heartbeat, though. my midwife said that's okay, really smart babies hear/feel the doppler ultrasound thing and 'swim' away from it. so, i think i have a smart baby!! :D: anyway, met with the herbalist to get more vitamins, and that went well. my next appt is on my birthday!!! :D:

IcePrincessKRS

Awesome! Glad it went well... sometimes all they can catch (especially this early on) is the sound of the blood pumping thru the umbilical cord, there were a few appointments that I had early on with the girls that were like that. And of course you have a smart baby, he/she is going to take after his mother. ;)

Sorry you're not feeling much better. I know sometimes it never seems to end or go away... eventually, some day, it will! The sickness is, at the very least, a sign that things are going normally (small comfort when you're hugging the porcelain goddess).

Chad and I actually discussed the possibility the other day about maybe thinking about possibly having another one...

But no time realy soon. Maybe next year or something to try.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='prose' post='1042629' date='Aug 13 2006, 12:45 PM']
Chad and I actually discussed the possibility the other day about maybe thinking about possibly having another one...

But no time realy soon. Maybe next year or something to try.
[/quote]

So, it's pretty much a done deal then, eh?

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1042633' date='Aug 13 2006, 12:51 PM']
Awww.... thats exciting! Get thinkin'. ;)
[/quote]
I don't know what you learned in biology, but "thinking" is not how these things happen.

franciscanheart

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1042710' date='Aug 13 2006, 03:42 PM']
I don't know what you learned in biology, but "thinking" is not how these things happen.
[/quote]
Yeah, icey. It's kissing that does it. :kiss: ... Scandalous.

heh.

IcePrincessKRS

Thats what my little sister thinks. lol I told her building a baby was hard work one day when I was feeling worn out and she said "It can't be that hard. All you had to to was lie down and kiss." I couldn't help laughing at her. That was one of those "Ok, whatever you say" moments... no need to enlighten her yet, she's only 9. lol

homeschoolmom

My daughter was surprised to learn that parents actually have some say in the number of children they have-- rather than them just popping out like gumballs. She's ten.