An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey all you mothers

Lil Red

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1042794' date='Aug 13 2006, 07:44 PM']
Thats what my little sister thinks. lol I told her building a baby was hard work one day when I was feeling worn out and she said "It can't be that hard. All you had to to was lie down and kiss." I couldn't help laughing at her. That was one of those "Ok, whatever you say" moments... no need to enlighten her yet, she's only 9. lol
[/quote]
:hehe:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1042794' date='Aug 13 2006, 06:44 PM']
Thats what my little sister thinks. lol I told her building a baby was hard work one day when I was feeling worn out and she said "It can't be that hard. All you had to to was lie down and kiss." I couldn't help laughing at her. That was one of those "Ok, whatever you say" moments... no need to enlighten her yet, she's only 9. lol
[/quote]
awww, that's so cute! :lol:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1042794' date='Aug 13 2006, 07:44 PM']
[/quote]
Awww! When I was 9, I thought the same thing :lol:

I know it's been awhile but I wanna say congrats Lil Red! I'm so excited for you :)

IcePrincessKRS

I had my Ob appointment yesterday. It went well, Adrienne and Genevieve came along and they got to hear the baby's heartbeat. :) Today puts me at exactly 16 weeks (I keep thinking I'm like a week further ahead than I really am). :)

CoffeeCatholic

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1044082' date='Aug 15 2006, 12:38 PM']
I had my Ob appointment yesterday. It went well, Adrienne and Genevieve came along and they got to hear the baby's heartbeat. :) Today puts me at exactly 16 weeks (I keep thinking I'm like a week further ahead than I really am). :)
[/quote]

Adrienne and Genevieve? Those are two of my favorite names, associated with two of my favorite people who need loads of prayers. Adrienne is my cousin, she died about 12 years ago by falling off a roof drunk. I am pretty confident that she is not in hell, but i'm equally as confident that the more prayers for her soul the better.

Genevieve is my older sister. She's so pagan, but she's also so close to being Catholic. Don't ask me, it's weird. She has two children, Emma and Kelvin, and is separated from their father.

Anyway, who are your Adrienne and Genevieve? And thanks for reminding me to pray for mine!

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1044104' date='Aug 15 2006, 01:16 PM']
fun! :clapping: so you are about 3 1/2 weeks ahead of me :D:
[/quote]

aww.... I'm so jelous! I wish i were pregnant.... and married.... but not in that order :-D

A friend once told me that if holy water is a sacramental of baptism, then kisses are a sacramental of marriage. I am also apt to believe that children are as well! Heaven knows you get more grace with each one, because i'm sure you need it!

God is so good!

IcePrincessKRS

My Adrienne and Genevieve are my daughters, 3 years and 17 months old respectively. I am sure you're tight about children being a sacramental of marriage... Lord knows some days I need LOADS of graces to keep up with them! lol

IcePrincessKRS

So I've been getting "fat" comments from kids. lol A few weeks ago my 7 year old brother told me I was getting fat. Then Friday ADRIENNE told me, as we were going into the grocery store "Mama, you have a fat baby in your tummy." And last night my little sister Angelica ran around the house telling Mom and Mary that I was fat. Sheesh... and I'm only 16 weeks... what are they gonna say when I hit 25 or 30 or 40??? :P:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1046926' date='Aug 20 2006, 07:57 PM']
So I've been getting "fat" comments from kids. lol A few weeks ago my 7 year old brother told me I was getting fat. Then Friday ADRIENNE told me, as we were going into the grocery store "Mama, you have a fat baby in your tummy." And last night my little sister Angelica ran around the house telling Mom and Mary that I was fat. Sheesh... and I'm only 16 weeks... what are they gonna say when I hit 25 or 30 or 40??? :P:
[/quote]

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1047217' date='Aug 21 2006, 12:09 PM']
lol!!! well, you're not fat, you're pregnant! and it's beautiful, i'm sure!
[/quote]

Yeah... be happy. Just wait until one of your kids says, "Mom... are you sure you don't have a baby in your tummy?" "Yes, I'm sure... go away. <_< "

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1044104' date='Aug 15 2006, 06:16 PM']
fun! :clapping: so you are about 3 1/2 weeks ahead of me :D:
[/quote]
I'm a week ahead of Ice Princess so 4 .5 ahead of you. Hope it's going well for you both! :) Very exciting.