Lil Red Posted October 25, 2006 Author Posted October 25, 2006 yeah, this is what i don't get. how can women (especially those who are moms) be so dense and idiotic and insensitive? oh gosh - my hubby and his bad dreams! this one wasn't as cute as the last one, but he had a dream that i was having sex with his summer co-worker - while pregnant! i assured him many times that i'm not having sex with anyone!
misereremi Posted October 26, 2006 Posted October 26, 2006 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1101025' date='Oct 25 2006, 11:00 PM'] lol If I were you I'd just smile and say "Thats what happens when you're 6 months pregnant." [/quote] Yes It's funny (or maybe not so funny) how most people whom I don't know start giving me (detailed) advice on labour, or painful descriptions of how it's going to feel... and how motherhood will change my life Bless them, they don't know I have 3 already. Lil Red I love the ultrasound pic! I really hope you're feeling better- my sickness has gone but I got erythema now, yay. God bless all you Mums
Lil Red Posted October 26, 2006 Author Posted October 26, 2006 gosh, i hate being emotional. one teeny thing happened this morning and i start bawling
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 26, 2006 Posted October 26, 2006 Me, too. Hate being emotional, I mean. Not necessarily just crying, I get angry way too easily these days, too.
Lil Red Posted October 26, 2006 Author Posted October 26, 2006 i feel like a raw nerve today - ready to break down and cry if anyone gets upset with me
misereremi Posted October 26, 2006 Posted October 26, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1101639' date='Oct 26 2006, 08:59 PM'] i feel like a raw nerve today - ready to break down and cry if anyone gets upset with me [/quote] aww, me, I get anger management issues...
Lil Red Posted October 26, 2006 Author Posted October 26, 2006 well, i get those too - today though is a crybaby day
Lil Red Posted November 1, 2006 Author Posted November 1, 2006 this is me and baby (i'm Lucille Ball, fyi): [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/IMG_0798_2.jpg[/img] I know I look huge, but really, I'm not that big. The dress just barely fit me, so it was pretty tight. Anyway, I had fun dressing up i will be 24 weeks on Friday!
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Yay! You're almost to the third trimester! (I'm just there myself. 89 days to my due date...)
Lil Red Posted November 1, 2006 Author Posted November 1, 2006 somedays i feel absolutely like a beached whale. how do you make yourself feel pretty when you feel so huge?
cmotherofpirl Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Sweetie you don't have to, pregnant women simply glow with beauty. :
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1107730' date='Nov 1 2006, 04:46 PM'] somedays i feel absolutely like a beached whale. how do you make yourself feel pretty when you feel so huge? [/quote] I don't think you can. I never feel pretty... I feel nice, but not pretty. If that makes sense...
Lil Red Posted November 1, 2006 Author Posted November 1, 2006 yeah, but how can i help me feel better about myself? does that sentence make any sense? in a couple of weeks i'm getting my legs waxed - since i can't reach them to shave them any more : [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1107765' date='Nov 1 2006, 01:57 PM']I don't think you can. I never feel pretty... I feel nice, but not pretty. If that makes sense...[/quote]yeah, some days i feel very much the schlub, ya know?
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Oh yes, I definately do know. lol The self-esteem thing.... I think husbands have a huge role in that. It really helps to know that Matt still thinks I'm sexy even when I feel gross and am barely able to drag myself out of bed much less function throughout the day... granted its been a little harder this time around but somehow he still manages to convey how much he loves me and misses me that its been enough.
Lil Red Posted November 1, 2006 Author Posted November 1, 2006 yeah, it was really nice the other night when hubby decided to paint my toenails for me. it was so sweet and was so nice! :
Balthazor Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Belated congrats to the cutest mommy to be I have ever seen.
homeschoolmom Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1101008' date='Oct 25 2006, 03:43 PM'] advice needed. has anyone else hit the point where you are just sick of people commenting on your belly? my pet peeve is people saying "Boy, you're getting quite a belly on you, huh?" seriously, i just want to in the face. like, what do you expect people? i'm almost 6 months along!! [/quote] Hate to tell you, but that is only going to get worse. As you get closer to your due date, people will start rubbing and patting your belly... the thing I hate most is "You haven't had that baby YET?" "NO! Now, go away and quit touching me before I rip your head clean off!!!!"
Lil Red Posted November 1, 2006 Author Posted November 1, 2006 [quote name='Balthazor' post='1107831' date='Nov 1 2006, 02:29 PM']Belated congrats to the cutest mommy to be I have ever seen.[/quote]thanks : [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1107840' date='Nov 1 2006, 02:33 PM']Hate to tell you, but that is only going to get worse. As you get closer to your due date, people will start rubbing and patting your belly... the thing I hate most is "You haven't had that baby YET?" "NO! Now, go away and quit touching me before I rip your head clean off!!!!" [/quote]now see, that's exactly how i feel. it's just gross having people touching my belly. and i'm too nice (in person to tell them just exactly how i feel about them touching me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now