Autumn Dusk Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 [quote name='Alycin' post='1448576' date='Jan 20 2008, 07:58 PM']yes, your green grass and overwhelming joy is apparent in the way you are so bitter towards strangers. Obviously you still have some anger and resentment to work out. Good luck with that.[/quote] meh, how little you know about things.
Alycin Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 [quote name='apparent' post='1447544' date='Jan 18 2008, 05:25 PM']I wonder if raising my kids in the traditional way was worth all the grief. Of my four grown up offspring two (in college) have no appreciation of the way or in my opinion blessing they enjoyed growing up with there mom there 24/7. I admit working two jobs didn’t allow much time to be there for them, but my wife made up for that (I thought). Maybe I should have hired babysitters and let the wife work, we would have had a lot more luxuries, a college fund, and could have vacationed (Disneyland), and something we hardly ever did by the way. I really think our lifestyle choice was a mistake.[/quote] My dad worked constantly also, the entire time I was growing up. He wanted us to have everything. I am very thankful, even though I missed him immensely during all those years. It just takes, like others have said, a certain level of maturity for adult children to be able to realize that their parents did the very best they could and as much as they were physically, financially, and emotionally capable of at the time. *hugs* Don't worry. I figured it out. Your children will too, in time.
Jaime Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1448577' date='Jan 20 2008, 07:00 PM']meh, how little you know about things.[/quote] How wonderfully ironic
Luthien Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Take your family feud somewhere else then. Geesh.
Autumn Dusk Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 [quote name='Luthien' post='1448606' date='Jan 20 2008, 08:36 PM']Take your family feud somewhere else then. Geesh. [/quote] Tell that to the OP
Lil Red Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 since people can't seem to stay on topic, this thread is closed. God bless to the original poster.
Recommended Posts