An Old School Catholic Message Board

15 Year Old Killed Because Of Homosexuality

doe-jo

catholicinsd

[quote name='BeenaBobba' post='1489888' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:43 PM']Thinking that homosexual activity is sinful motivates hate crimes? I disagree, but if that's what you truly believe, I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning.[/quote]

Your feelings and the feelings of the murderer are the same, you just pray rather than fight.

Deus te Amat

CatholicinSD... how do you explain the quotes in the Old AND New testaments stating that homosexuality is a sin? How about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah for the various repeated sins INCLUDING homosexuality?

Thanks. :)

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1489926' date='Mar 31 2008, 07:05 PM']How come liberals can't ever admit that they might be wrong? :idontknow:[/quote]
I'm wrong more often than not and am not afraid to admit it.

The Church, however, takes hundreds of years to even consider it may have been wrong...

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1489960' date='Mar 31 2008, 07:20 PM']Your feelings and the feelings of the murderer are the same, you just pray rather than fight.[/quote]

Perhaps you should take the "Catholic" out of you religion tag, as you are in [b]DIRECT[/b] opposition to the Church.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1489969' date='Mar 31 2008, 07:23 PM']Perhaps you should take the "Catholic" out of you religion tag, as you are in [b]DIRECT[/b] opposition to the Church.[/quote]
Lol. No matter how right you think you are about what you believe, you don't get to make that decision.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1489968' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:23 PM']I'm wrong more often than not and am not afraid to admit it.

The Church, however, takes hundreds of years to even consider it may have been wrong...[/quote]

Thank you for your honesty.

However The Church itself has never been wrong. I believe that you are referring to actions of the men within it. :)

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1489973' date='Mar 31 2008, 07:25 PM']Lol. No matter how right you think you are about what you believe, you don't get to make that decision.[/quote]

I wasn't making any decision. I was merely suggesting that someone who doesn't agree with the teachings of the Holy Mother Church no longer describe themselves as "Catholic".