An Old School Catholic Message Board

15 Year Old Killed Because Of Homosexuality

doe-jo

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1489860' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:21 PM']I felt she implied that being militant againist homosexuals is acceptable.[/quote]

Well, her first post may have come across that way, but she later clarified what she meant by saying:

[quote]I never said that I wished violence to come from his frustration - in fact I said the opposite. [b]What I had in mind as a healthy outlet for the frustration was activism to educate men about real masculinity, or prayer, or something along those (positive) lines.[/b][/quote]

Do you disagree with anything she said in the above quote?

BB-

You are arguing with a boy who claims to have a reading comprehension that exceeds that of someone who helped author an article accepted for publication in a scientific journal. You are doomed for failure.

catholicinsd

[quote name='BeenaBobba' post='1489867' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:27 PM']Well, her first post may have come across that way, but she later clarified what she meant by saying:
Do you disagree with anything she said in the above quote?[/quote]

People saying carp like she did is what motivates hate crimes in the first place.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1489884' date='Mar 31 2008, 06:40 PM']People saying carp like she did is what motivates hate crimes in the first place.[/quote]

Really? I thought it was hate and bigotry that motivated hate crimes.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1489884' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:40 PM']People saying carp like she did is what motivates hate crimes in the first place.[/quote]

Thinking that homosexual activity is sinful motivates hate crimes? I disagree, but if that's what you truly believe, I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning.

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1489887' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:42 PM']Really? I thought it was hate and bigotry that motivated hate crimes.[/quote]

And that's what she- and others on here- are saying.

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1489900' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:54 PM']And that's what she- and others on here- are saying.[/quote]

Dude, you are totally not looking deep enough into TT's post.

Deus te Amat

How come liberals can't ever admit that they might be wrong? :idontknow:

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

catholicinsd

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1489906' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:57 PM']Dude, you are totally not looking deep enough into TT's post.[/quote]

No, you're trying to defend her bigotry.

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1489930' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:07 PM']No, you're trying to defend her bigotry.[/quote]

No, I'm trying to defend her ideas. As many have (repeatedly) said, she said she was glad that these boys saw the victim's homosexuality as wrong. I agree, it wasn't the most tactful thing to say, but she later explained herself. She in no way excused what the shooter did.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='BeenaBobba' post='1489932' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:08 PM']Hey, catholicinsd, could you please answer the question I asked you in my previous post? :)[/quote]

He tends to ignore the posts that dont work in his favor. :) He's ignored me in past threads too.

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1489926' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:05 PM']How come liberals can't ever admit that they might be wrong? :idontknow:[/quote]

Because the sky will fall if they do.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1489936' date='Mar 31 2008, 07:09 PM']He tends to ignore the posts that dont work in his favor. :) He's ignored me in past threads too.[/quote]

The ones he does answer, he misconstrues what is actually said.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1489937' date='Mar 31 2008, 09:10 PM']Because the sky will fall if they do.[/quote]

I like that song by Lifehouse. It might be pertinent to this thread, somehow. :P