An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For My Nephew Brodie---updated

IcePrincessKRS

IcePrincessKRS

Thanks guys, we all really appreciate it! :icey:

(quoting myself so anyone checking this last page knows why I bumped the thread)
[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1319036744' post='2323663']
Brodie is now 2 and a half years old. Right now he is in the operating room undergoing his third open heart surgery. Hopefully this will be his last one. Please join us in praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.
[/quote]

IcePrincessKRS

Surgery is wrapping up and everything went well. It'll be about another hour before they get to see Brodie, he needs to be stabilized and moved to the PICU first.

IcePrincessKRS

20 minutes ago Sara let us know that Brodie is being moved to the PICU and that they should be able to see him after he is settled in a room. :) Such a relief that he's made it through safely thus far, he's been blessed with a talented team of doctors and nurses. Thank God for His many blessings!

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1319055480' post='2323863']
20 minutes ago Sara let us know that Brodie is being moved to the PICU and that they should be able to see him after he is settled in a room. :) Such a relief that he's made it through safely thus far, he's been blessed with a talented team of doctors and nurses. Thank God for His many blessings!
[/quote]

Continued prayers, but that sounds like good news!