An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='drippingyellowmadness' post='1256358' date='Apr 25 2007, 04:35 PM']would u like some ice for that burn![/quote]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/PeteLiv/ceburn.gif[/img]

drippingyellowmadness

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1256366' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:40 PM'][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/PeteLiv/ceburn.gif[/img][/quote]

sweeeeeeettttt................

[quote name='drippingyellowmadness' post='1256382' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:49 PM']sweeeeeeettttt................[/quote]

nice

Totally concur - .... just building my dear old posting count..... need to get back in practice! - I WISH there had been a revelation that Flood Control was coming a LONG time before it did! - You got any idea how long it takes to build your count with FLOOD CONTROL?????????

I love how in Google Mail they have SPAM recipies! Try them - they are cool.

I'm getting bored now.....

drippingyellowmadness

[quote name='Rod' post='1256886' date='Apr 26 2007, 02:56 PM']Totally concur - .... just building my dear old posting count..... need to get back in practice! - I WISH there had been a revelation that Flood Control was coming a LONG time before it did! - You got any idea how long it takes to build your count with FLOOD CONTROL?????????
I love how in Google Mail they have SPAM recipies! Try them - they are cool.

I'm getting bored now.....[/quote]

i no u told me about well not me u told other people u told US about 4 times and im getting bored to

• 1 month later...
aalpha1989

ok i definitely think its time to resurrect this thread
anyone have any thoughs about girls being dumb?

*raises hand*

They are really dumb sometimes. Yes. But that is why guys learn how to put up with them.

Anastasia13

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1286520' date='Jun 2 2007, 08:33 AM']Girls are dumb. Guys are dumb. We are all dumb. Any Questions?[/quote]
Yes. What is dumb?

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1286628' date='Jun 2 2007, 03:15 PM']^^ it means u can't speak.[/quote]
It means your stupid.

does dumb mean you can learn?

If not, then no one is dumb.

That's like saying God can't do anything.

Girls and guys learn from each other, sometimes in frusterating ways, I just wish people would stop complaining that they are confused.

aalpha1989

dumb means makes decisions that should be made differently! like being possessive of friends against boys. thats bad. :)...well...at least when the boy is me. :D:

Maria_Faustina

Um, actually, guys can be preTTy dumb too. Quite frequently, really. :) (No one hit me! lol) And maybe I shouldn't make that judgment based even partially on my 12-year-old brother who very often quotes the new Pink Panther movie in a twisted (read: annoying) French accent while dancing in his bathroom and making vrooming noises like a car..... the point is, that's a completely different kind of dumb. Besides him, though, teenage boys... yeah, they're dumb too. :) Not all the time, though. You guys have some saving graces once in a while lol.

But, for the record, girls cAn be dumb some times too... actually (no one hit me now either), more than guys usually, I think. It's our emotions! And for the record, never try to understand a girl's changing emotions... just ignore us and keep being friendly!

But, to answer your actual question.. :)... guys and girls should be equal. I agree. You can have a friend of the opposite sex who you tell some things to more than you do to a friend of the same. Equal in that, and let's just say equal in being dumb too. To make it easy. 'Kay?