An Old School Catholic Message Board

Opposite Sex Housemates

EmilyAnn

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334622204' post='2419049']
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/8850-southern-california-guy/"]this dude[/url]
who says stuff [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/119147-what-men-want-do-over/page__st__40__p__2390347#entry2390347"]like this[/url]
[/quote]

I was wondering when someone would explain the reference.

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1334618051' post='2419030']
I've been away for a few weeks so I've missed a load of this but this kind of jumped out at me.

Most of my friends are male, I get along better with men than with women. Almost all of the women I know are the catty, gossipy types and I have very little patience for it. Men are much less silly and I find all-girl houses seem to be consumed by drama and petty arguments and talking behind people's backs. Having a mixed house seems to make for a much nicer atmosphere. I wouldn't choose to live with only men, but I've found living in a house where the gender mix is even has worked perfectly.
[/quote]
Women catty and gossipy...nooooo...really?

:whistle:

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334603921' post='2418864']
Don't worry, no horror stories for today. We'll save that for some night in the future so you can think about it as you lay your head down on your pillow to sleep, hopefully unaccompanied by a man.
[/quote]

I realize I am late to the game and all, but this has to be the creepiest post i have seen in weeks.

wow.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334612790' post='2418979']
Home schooling is sweet indeed...
[/quote]

Well, if i didnt consider you a worldly, experienced person already, finding you are homeschooled is just really kicking that up a notch.

All this talk about how men and women feel in constant contact with each other and you dont even attend school?

StClare_OraProNobis

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1334617703' post='2419026']
I was not calling anyone on this thread or forum a prude. My avatar is St. Michael. I'm confident that Winchester is well aware of who's portrayed - he was making fun of the scrupulosity of certain posts in this thread by pointing out Mike's bare-chest. I continued the joke.

By the way, you aren't a prude. Not unless you're "allergic" to discussing sexuality and the reproductive system. That's what I consider a prude anyway.
[/quote]

This was a really nice response. It is too bad that your very next comment wasn't as kind. In any case thanks for clarifying what you meant.

I am a bit taken aback by the condescending way people talk to and about each other here. (Not only specific to this thread, although there have been examples in this thread.) This comment is not specific to what you said, HisChildForever, but just a more general observation. It is the way of the world to poke fun and disrespect other people, especially those we disagree with. It should not be the way of the Christian. It seems like some of those comments even get a lot of props.

That being said, I'm out. Peace.

Edited by StClare_OraProNobis

[quote name='StClare_OraProNobis' timestamp='1334624756' post='2419064']
This was a really nice response. It is too bad that your very next comment wasn't as kind. In any case thanks for clarifying what you meant.

I am a bit taken aback by the condescending way people talk to and about each other here. (Not only specific to this thread, although there have been examples in this thread.) This comment is not specific to what you said, HisChildForever, but just a more general observation. It is the way of the world to poke fun and disrespect other people, especially those we disagree with. It should not be the way of the Christian. It seems like some of those comments even get a lot of props.

That being said, I'm out. Peace.
[/quote]Surrender: Accepted

cmotherofpirl

This is the debate board, not open mic. This is the board where the phamily squabbles, just as around the supper table or over a pint of good beer.
Things are placed here because they do get heated, and people can get argumentative, unreasonable, and annoying.
We love them anyway.

If this is not your style of discussion and its not for everyone we have many other phorums to choose from. By the end of the day, we expect everyone to kiss and make up and be phriends.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334625882' post='2419072']
This is the debate board, not open mic. This is the board where the phamily squabbles, just as around the supper table or over a pint of good beer.
Things are placed here because they do get heated, and people can get argumentative, unreasonable, and annoying.
We love them anyway.

If this is not your style of discussion and its not for everyone we have many other phorums to choose from. By the end of the day, we expect everyone to kiss and make up and be phriends.
[/quote]
No it isn't. That's the dumbest thing ever said.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334625994' post='2419074']
No it isn't. That's the dumbest thing ever said.
[/quote]
shut your mouth!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334626238' post='2419078']
SAMMICH
[/quote]

Knuckle SAMMICH.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334626275' post='2419079']
Knuckle SAMMICH.
[/quote]
Pork knuckles.

missionseeker

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334625882' post='2419072']
We love them anyway.

[/quote]

We can't kiss others on phatmass. That would lead others to sin.

:|

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334626342' post='2419080']
Pork knuckles.
[/quote]

Ew.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1334626408' post='2419081']
We can't kiss others on phatmass. that would lead other to sin.

:|
[/quote][img]http://clean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/fap-now-kiss-l.png[/img]