EmilyAnn

HisChildForever

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334604110' post='2418869']
He has weird boobies.
[/quote]

He's sexy and he knows it.

missionseeker

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334603921' post='2418864']
Don't worry, no horror stories for today. We'll save that for some night in the future so you can think about it as you lay your head down on your pillow to sleep, hopefully unaccompanied by a man.

[/quote]

That is disgusting and creepy.

:x

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334604110' post='2418869']
He has weird boobies.
[/quote]
srsly, stop calling me fat

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1334605016' post='2418878']
srsly, stop calling me fat
[/quote]

I thought they were calling me fat again. :|

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1334601545' post='2418812']We have two ears and two eyes to our one mouth for a reason. The innerwebs screwed that math up when people realize they have ten fingers. Get the point?[/quote]
i'm totally stealing this for future use. ;)

[size=5][sub]Are we tempting or causing FP to sin by continuing to engage him in this thread when he should be doing his algebra homework or cleaning his room?[/sub][/size]

[size=5][sub] :hehe2: [/sub][/size]

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334606322' post='2418896']
i'm totally stealing this for future use. ;)
[/quote]You,re welcome. Not as good as "your contribution won't make the soup a stew". I love living in the south where we can say croutons like that in a normal conversation.

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334555573' post='2418565']
I wouldn't trust myself to live in an apartment with an eighteen year old girl, no matter how much self-control we both had. I trust myself as far as I can throw me, and I'm a leg-strength kind of guy, so that ain't far.
[/quote]
No one has pointed out yet, I don't think, that not every person is attracted to every other person. If I lived in a house with a self-righteous, know-it-all martyr, I have no doubt I would not have any inclination toward the sexual with that person regardless of their physical appearance. The same would be true of someone who didn't bathe, or had some other ridiculous, obnoxious, or offensive habit or behavior.

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1334604050' post='2418866']
See that spear? He's going after the prudes.
[/quote]
<_< i'm out of props again. poo.

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1334606530' post='2418902']
No one has pointed out yet, I don't think, that not every person is attracted to every other person. If I lived in a house with a self-righteous, know-it-all martyr, I have no doubt I would not have any inclination toward the sexual with that person regardless of their physical appearance. The same would be true of someone who didn't bathe, or had some other ridiculous, obnoxious, or offensive habit or behavior.
[/quote]

I NEED MOAR PROPS!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334601213' post='2418809']
and despite my age disability I do know a lot, and it sometimes hurts when I feel as if I'm thrown to the side simply because I'm a silly hormonal fifteen year old boy. I'd like to feel appreciated for my knowledge and lack thereof, not told to shut up since I'm a stupid fifteen year old.

However, you are right: I will stop. There's no need to continue if I'm not going to be appreciated for what I say and think.
[/quote]Yet you offered more than a half dozen MOAR posts offering your opinion.

For realz?

Edited by Anomaly

cmotherofpirl

FP, you will have an adult brain in 10 years, lets wait and revisit the subject then, shall we? Seriously.
You don't get it, its not your fault, eventually you will get there, but there is no point to this continuing.
Its like reading about childbirth, then actually going into labor, NOT comparable.

MissScripture

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334607597' post='2418907']
FP, you will have an adult brain in 10 years, lets wait and revisit the subject then, shall we? Seriously.
You don't get it, its not your fault, eventually you will get there, but there is no point to this continuing.
Its like reading about childbirth, then actually going into labor, NOT comparable.
[/quote]
I wish I could prop this, but alas, I'm out. :ohno:

So, instead: :like2:

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334607597' post='2418907']
[/quote]
Right. The books say expect pain. It can't be as painful as leaving a 6 foot eagle putt short, but my wife says different. I'll never know.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1334607895' post='2418908']

So, instead: :like2:
[/quote]
Done.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1334607895' post='2418908']
[/quote]

no, you're not.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334606730' post='2418903']
<_< i'm out of props again. poo.

I NEED MOAR PROPS!
[/quote]

You're an admin, you can't give yourself more props?