Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1332864585' post='2409172']
Why would you do that?
[/quote]

I was talking about changing [color=#282828]my answer under the "religion" section of [/color][color=#282828]my profile in an atte[/color][color=#282828]mpt to get back the ability to do the props/chat roo[/color][color=#282828]m/private [/color][color=#282828]messaging stuff that we Phishy types are restricted fro[/color][color=#282828]m. [/color]

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1332912203' post='2409548']
I was talking about changing [color=#282828]my answer under the "religion" section of [/color][color=#282828]my profile in an atte[/color][color=#282828]mpt to get back the ability to do the props/chat roo[/color][color=#282828]m/private [/color][color=#282828]messaging stuff that we Phishy types are restricted fro[/color][color=#282828]m. [/color]
[/quote]
But, it'd be a lie. :ohno:

Posted

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1332945838' post='2409646']
But, it'd be a lie. :ohno:
[/quote]

Lying is so[color=#282828]mething we phishy pholks do all the ti[/color][color=#282828]me![/color]

Posted

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1332946232' post='2409651']
Lying is so[color=#282828]mething we phishy pholks do all the ti[/color][color=#282828]me![/color]
[/quote]
that and drink your alcoholic beverages with a nipple.

missionseeker
Posted

interesting

Posted

indeed, it was...i felt bad for him...

missionseeker
Posted

yeah that is awkward.

missionseeker
Posted

i meant for him

missionseeker
Posted

oh

Posted

yeah.. it was a little rough for me, TBT

Posted (edited)

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]h[/font][color=#282828]m[/color][color=#282828]m[/color][color=#282828]m[/color]

Edited by kujo
Posted

If I re[color=#282828]me[/color][color=#282828]mber correctly, Jason ordered one of those little Coronitas while I ordered a 22 oz Heineken. After I finished [/color][color=#282828]mine and ordered another, he upgraded to an adultsized drink.[/color]

Posted

you man-sized little boy....

Posted

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1332657957' post='2407768']
If I "renounce" Catholicis[color=#333333]m on Phat[/color][color=#333333]mass and beco[/color][color=#333333]me a "non-Catholic," can people give [/color][color=#333333]me props and stuff?[/color]
[/quote]

That would make your Props phishy. Therefore, invalid.

Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1333463242' post='2412300']
That would make your Props phishy. Therefore, invalid.
[/quote]

The validity of my Props would not be questionable; the manner through which I received the ability to bestow Props would be questionable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...