An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Made on the laser tonight- some linear ball bearing tracks, which will be used for making some sliding things. This was just a test piece to figure out power settings for a particular depth, and to determine correct width for the balls. They roll reasonably well for this application, but I would not call this high-precision by any stretch of the imagination.

2013-03-18+19.37.25.jpg

To Jesus Through Mary

rMhIV9b.gif

I know this is meant as a joke, but it makes me a little sad. I miss and love Benedict and I pray his "smell" (aka legacy) stays for many many years to come. 

Edited by To Jesus Through Mary

I know this is meant as a joke, but it makes me a little sad. I miss and love Benedict and I pray his "smell" (aka legacy) stays for many many years to come. 

Me too. Of course, he'll still be around to pray for the church, and maybe if we get lucky he'll even write some good things for us. :)

You've been profligate with those props again, ARFink.  You are out.  I can tell....   And I am EVIL.... cause I outed-you for being out.  :evil: :brutebeast:

Some say the glass is half empty. Some say it is half full.

I say it's just enough water in the glass to make it easy to tip over, and just enough water to completely flood my desk. Like what just happened, right now.