An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

You've been profligate with those props again, ARFink. You are out. I can tell.... And I am EVIL.... cause I outed-you for being out. :evil: :brutebeast:

Some say the glass is half empty. Some say it is half full.

I say it's just enough water in the glass to make it easy to tip over, and just enough water to completely flood my desk. Like what just happened, right now.

Oops.  Now you are propless and under water.  

Sounds like ARFink imitating art imitating life....

Of course, I am the one with the computer nicknamed Lazarus.... and he's still in the tomb....

Edited by AnneLine

Thankfully, all expensive electronics and pieces of artwork were not hit by the flood. Just some sticky notes, and the bottom of my paintbrush case, which is plastic and was safe. And the flood ran off the edge and landed on top of a roll of paper towels. How convenient.

:drool:  

But I thought you said somewhere that you could sing?  

Cook yes,... sing.... not from that I don't think. so...

Edited by AnneLine

But after the Vigil.. the REAL celebration begins... and then its TACO TIME!!!!! 

Hey... ARFink!!!!... WE NEED A NEW papa paco (he'd want lower case, I'm sure of it...) TACO TIME!

Edited by AnneLine

Well yes, and he's even from the Land of Tacos, so I suppose that's completely appropriate. :) I'll have to do it.

And as for sharing recipes, I suppose I could share my chicken taco recipe. It's pretty awesome.

Edited by arfink

Maybe if we asked REALLY NICELY Pope Francis would give us HIS recipe?  I want BOTH of your recippies, actually!

And... I's gonna make you jealous ARFink. 

Bouncing off your suggestion, I just made some wonderful Tacos al Pastor (with lamb) from what was left of the Holy Thursday Roast.  Which i guess makes them Liturgically correct tacos....

Mr. AnneLine really liked the idea of keeping taco stuff around the house, too....

I just wish you could have come on over!!!

And now I'm gonna have a mini-nap and go to the Easter Vigil!!!!

Just posted the LAST DAY OF FLYLADY'S LENTEN CHALLENGE!!!!  Whoo whoo!!! 

I'm STILL hoping it might make a hot thread at over 100 posts... I dunno... getting close.....

Well I didn't get my nap before the vigil. This is gonna be fun... hope I don't do this too much during mass :yawn:

I love sci-fi, especially when it's just insane mind wrecking stuff. :evil: Seriously, this is a short story that is really beautifully crafted and thought-provoking. And will probably give you a phobia of boxes.

"All you had to do was reverse-engineer one little box."

http://lightspeedmagazine.kinja.com/lightspeed-presents-deus-ex-arca-by-desirina-bosko-461155580