An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

That is just beautiful.  Is it one layer on heavy stock, or is there more than one layer?  Hard to tell from the photo.  (Beautifully composed photo, btw...)

It's 4 layers deep, but yeah, the photo doesn't give much of a sense of depth. I didn't get any better shots of it unfortunately because I ran out of time before I gave it to her.

Because, each time I have a sale the art's gonna get better. ;)

If you want him now though, just ask. Also, the previous ones that didn't sell are also still available

Day 2 of the work experiment is underway now. Spent the morning doing a technical and design consultation, then went to the post office to mail paintings. Time for a break, then on to some more art, this time digital. I have a logo to design, and some other things.

Working on a little something for AnneLine here:

carm+banner+border.png

This is a public domain photo of an old painting, and my work was just to crop and put in the logo and such. The border was kinda lame, so I redid it for the website. But this is the version I have uploaded this second. :)

brianthephysicist

I went to the post office as well.  Finally got around to mailing a St. Baldrick's check I got after the event had passed.  While I was there I bought a book of stamps and then I stopped at CVS to get some envelopes; now I can just simply drop my mail in the box instead of having to go when they're open.

I went to the post office as well.  Finally got around to mailing a St. Baldrick's check I got after the event had passed.  While I was there I bought a book of stamps and then I stopped at CVS to get some envelopes; now I can just simply drop my mail in the box instead of having to go when they're open.

Cool stuff. :)

I figured if I'm going to sell more art I needed more 9x12 priority flat rate mailers, so I took all the ones they had. They only had 11.

Screenshot+from+2013-04-10+16%3A48%3A52.

Here are some designs I was working on today, each made from 6 circles. These are going to be made into laser-cut paper sculptures/cards.

Ohhhh... me too me too!!!   Maybe we could do it virtually for some of the Church seasons.... draw stuff and post it in a thread.. add some poems, short stories, reflections of different kinds... videos... just kind of randome stuff and have it as a thread.

Being there is better... but lots of ways of be-ing......

I somehow missed this before, it seems like a very good idea.

I am working on combining this: (circles)

Screenshot+from+2013-04-10+16%3A48%3A52.

with this: (mid century modern decorative arts)

NorthChristianChurch.jpg

and this:

pelican-congreg-church-amherst-mass-wp-g