An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 4: Musings & Revelations

MissyP89

Missy, I'll pray for you two as you both decide.  I know there are probably some family issues (like the Eucharist) that are probably weighing in heavily.  FWIW, I'm with Cat on the nuptial Mass.

Birthed a magazine.

Looking through Mama's wedding album together and watching Say Yes to the Dress. Dreaming.

Tomorrow, I get to see my guy. :bounce:

missionseeker

Dude, the other day I totally had a dream that I was engaged and we were flipping through wedding stuff together. Then I woke up. 

And I was ok with my life. lol. 

I'm glad you were okay. FWIW I don't think I've ever seen you so satisfied with the way things are going for you. It really makes me happy. You deserve it.

We'll have to talk soon. A lot happened this weekend and I need to fill you in!

Did you wake up OK with your life, Claire? LOLOLOL. :|

What is up with the hormones this week, ladies?

missionseeker

I'm glad you were okay. FWIW I don't think I've ever seen you so satisfied with the way things are going for you. It really makes me happy. You deserve it.

We'll have to talk soon. A lot happened this weekend and I need to fill you in!

I'm free tomorrow until 2:45 (3:45 your time) after which I will be in a dentists office trying desperately not to cry/loose my lunch

Did you wake up OK with your life, Claire? LOLOLOL. :|

What is up with the hormones this week, ladies?

Mine are CRAZY.  I was crying at work today because I accidentally upset my brother... (I told him he shouldn't send us text messages without saying he wasn't the person we thought we were talking to... lol. Turns out, I didn't upset him. My sisters just TOLD me he was upset. Didn't matter. I burst into to tears anyway. I'VE NEVER BEEN WEEPY BEFORE. I don't know what to do with it. Lol. I just pretend it doesn't exist and keep going with my life. lol. 

Seriousness though, I've been missing my friend Jon a lot lately. Like I keep having conversations where he comes up (people talking about death or pro-life stuff or the dumbaz song if i die young. I can't stand that song. I heard it the day Jon died and I just wanted to tear the sound system out of the walls...) Anyway... it's weird. And it makes me sad. I guess his two year anniversary is coming up soonish. (Oct.). I get this weird foreboding feeling that something bad is about to happen. :idontknow:  

Cover story photos and cover design request, check.
Second interview for the story set up for tomorrow. Can begin writing Thursday.

Calls to libraries for Things to Do, check.

Briefs in progress. Graphics in progress. Smaller stories filed away.

...We're gonna get this done on time! Woo!

missionseeker

Jon used to sing in our choir. We sat close. Shared jokes. Pray he sends me tenors for Palestrina. hahahaha. 

YOU ARE GOING TO GET DONE IN TIME!!! YOU ARE YOU ARE! 

Woke up, went to Amish, went grocery shopping with my folks and had Dad "teach me the things a married woman should know," as he said. LOL

Ran into Uncle D & Aunt D while I was there. Aunt D wants a headscarf that says "aunt" for the wedding, because she says we're not giving her enough time to grow her hair back now. ;)

As I work, I hear Mom in the kitchen: "And Melissa, always, always wash your fruit."

"I know, Mama."