An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 4: Musings & Revelations

MissyP89

And now she just dragged me into the kitchen to show me how to cook bacon and deal with the grease.

What is happening here??????? :hehe:

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Did you wake up OK with your life, Claire? LOLOLOL. :|

What is up with the hormones this week, ladies?

Surprisingly, yes. :|

And mine are wack. Right before I go on the trip. The universe hates me. :|

missionseeker

"Every time a couple gets married two single people die" Leslie Knope. 

Yes. 

MissScripture

And now she just dragged me into the kitchen to show me how to cook bacon and deal with the grease.

What is happening here??????? :hehe:

Pay attention closely. That is one of the most important things you may ever learn. :P

So much rain!!!

Got to meet one of Mom's friends today. She was great. But all her friends are. Quirky, just like her.

Today I'm writing the cover story. Checked in with our gracious hosts down in North Carolina, and things are looking good for vacation next weekend.

Can. not. wait. :bounce:

missionseeker

OMG, Don't even talk to me about rain. In the last nine weeks, it's rained every day. Except TWO! I'm so over this. 

Back on the desk.

All I have to do is write my cover story and beat a couple of columns into submission and we are good to go.

Just got word that two lovely friends got engaged. So excited and SO happy for them. Great way to start my week.

Love it. :)

---

Wasn't feeling so hot last night and still had a sour stomach this morning, but I'm feeling much better today. I plan to finish the cover story and spend the rest of the week finalizing all my other stuff for design.

Picked up another surprise for the trip this weekend. Got the green light from my deacon's wife about the potential wedding plans. She says I'm super healthy and am making healthy decisions, too. Woo!

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Love it. :)

---

Wasn't feeling so hot last night and still had a sour stomach this morning, but I'm feeling much better today. I plan to finish the cover story and spend the rest of the week finalizing all my other stuff for design.

Picked up another surprise for the trip this weekend. Got the green light from my deacon's wife about the potential wedding plans. She says I'm super healthy and am making healthy decisions, too. Woo!

:heart:

Hahahahahaha. :|

Yes, we will see you Sunday evening (though at a respectable hour). After that, we have no idea. We're looking for advice about what to see on the way home. :)