An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding Other Catholic Virgins?

polskieserce

IcePrincessKRS

first: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+hymen

second, to the bolded part: yes, marriage is sacrifice. But marriage is also love, and wonderfulness, and happiness, and fights, and apologizing, and amazing sex, and quiet nights, and staying up with your kids until 4 a.m., and sickness, health, and joy, and family problems, and solving problems, figuring out discipline with your kids, it's about talking and shouting and loving each other. and so much more.

every time a single person posts about how marriage is sacrifice and hard and all that, I want to shout that it is that sometimes, but it's not dreary if you love your spouse. It is joy.  

:like:

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

CatholicsAreKewl I have to say you have an amazing avatar.  One of the coolest I've seen ever.  Is that Mark Hammil from Star Wars all those years ago!?

IcePrincessKRS

CatholicsAreKewl I have to say you have an amazing avatar.  One of the coolest I've seen ever.  Is that Mark Hammil from Star Wars all those years ago!?

:huh:

It's Gary Busey.

@CAK don't mess with Mr. Loaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=67lUlKGDpik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2l6CPna4M

And the best comment "I always wondered what George Costanza's mom did before Seinfeld"

Won't let me edit my last post. Drat. It's also relevant to Frannies thread yesterday! Well will you look at that! :trophy:

CatholicsAreKewl

"Gary Busey dances beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" 

homeschoolmom

And what is your diagnosis Dr. Havok?  I'm not going to seek therapy just because I'm looking out for my own interests.  Lol seriously, look at your own logic.  You are saying that I should consider settling for a non-virgin girl.  I already know my own heart and I know it would not work out.  What would be the point of marrying a non-virgin if I still have a very intense and burning desire to sleep with a virgin?  The marriage would only fall apart anyway, because my desire is just that strong.  When guys have fantasies that their partners can't fullfill, bad things happen.  Lol a weird fascination?  A lot of guys have this fascination, some just not as strong as mine though.  Would it be better to settle for a non-virgin girl who I don't really want and have the marriage fail?  Or would it be better to be bluntly honest witht the world like I am now about what it takes for the marriage to work?  I have obviously chosen the latter.

This is the most creepy-assed thing I have ever read on Phatmass... And I've read a lot of creepy-assed things here....

The only stringent requirements I have for a girl are to be a virgin, be 100% against abortion, and be a practicing christian.  The other requirements don't go beyond things you see secular people want.  Outside of the 3 things I listed above, I'm not that hard to satisfy.  I'm only ultra picky when it comes to those 3.  As long as my future kids aren't skipping school and getting stoned, and they are getting decent grades, I will be satisfied.

Trust me, that may be all you think you want from your kids, but it's not. You're not even truthful in what you want in a wife.

:huh:

It's Gary Busey.

Psh... yeah... :huh:

"Gary Busey dances beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" 

I thought it was a Gary Busey puppet holding a Gary Busey puppet, which in turn is holding a Gary Busey puppet....

Lack of due discretion, guys.  Lack of due discretion.  

THESEUS
Now, fair Hippolyta, our nuptial hour
Draws on apace; four happy days bring in
Another moon: but, O, methinks, how slow
This old moon wanes! she lingers my desires,
Like to a step-dame or a dowager
Long withering out a young man revenue.

HIPPOLYTA
Four days will quickly steep themselves in night;
Four nights will quickly dream away the time;
And then the moon, like to a silver bow
New-bent in heaven, shall behold the night
Of our solemnities.

THESEUS
Hippolyta, I woo'd thee with my sword,
And won thy love, doing thee injuries;
But I will wed thee in another key,
With pomp, with triumph and with revelling.

:knight:

Lack of due discretion, guys.  Lack of due discretion.  

Interesting.  This could open up a can o' worms; but I would think if any case qualified for that, this would.