An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Do Believers Come To Terms With The Glaring Misogyny In The Bible?

Medic

you don't want to have an actual discourse you just want to act like an ass.....well I don't have time for that anymore...

Having this kind of fun with trolls isn't uncharitable. Medic has provided a typical shotgun "argument" of the internet, based solely on premise. I can't answer his conclusions if he doesn't really offer any himself. Shooting a shotgun shell of premises, and refusing to offer proof for them is not something that deserves a serious response.

Eh, I think it's a pointless waste of time, and I still think it's uncharitable.  But whatever, carry on, your time not mine.  

I would respond to you if you have something worthwhile to address....sadly you haven't came up with anything...it's why I ignored you earlier. but now you have my attention sweet cakes....what do you want to talk about?

Scroll back. I helped you learn how to cut and paste. You're welcome.

Could you sign back in to the Quinn account and continue with the Hitchens thread you thought would result in butthurt?

Who was Misogyny and why was he glaring? Was he part of the story of David and Goliath?

Edited by Era Might

Could you sign back in to the Quinn account and continue with the Hitchens thread you thought would result in butthurt?

Dammit Winnie, you can't receive PM's.  Hmph.  

Scroll back. I helped you learn how to cut and paste. You're welcome.

lol I didn't cut and paste I typed it out. but thanks for trying to edumacate me ;)

actually ive been engaged in a PM with amppax

Edited by Medic

LOL, ok, I guess it would be, but no matter how much I say Im, not you're not going to believe me anyways....so I see no point in addressing this...

Edited by Medic

I don't hate you either, in fact I really don't hate anyone on this forum...although some people are annoying, I don't hate them.