An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink: Thread Of Randomness (mk.iii)

arfink

Got more Halloween pictures. :)

IMG_4693.JPG

A slightly more normal photo. I'm a chef, she's a kitty.

IMG_4686.JPG

Kitty!

IMG_4705.JPG

A pair of totoros.

IMG_4703.JPG

Playing video games. :)

IMG_4697.JPG

Bella was a fairy.

Edited by arfink

ChristinaTherese

IMG_4697.JPG

Bella was a fairy.

Bella is cute. How old is she again? Four or something?

lol! (But um.... what?)

And... definitely this in response to the video. And how did they get that with the car???

Bella is cute. How old is she again? Four or something?

And... definitely this in response to the video. And how did they get that with the car???

She is four.

Also, concerning the video, it's all CGI! :)

Well, Katie is on her way back home, and I'm falling asleep in front of my computer. :yawn: I had a wonderful week with her. :)

100_0980.JPG

She wouldn't smile, so I tickled her. ;)

Careful how much you use that tool. Anytime my arms are above my head now and Brian gets anywhere near me, I scream and lock my arms to my sides. There are moments I scream when he's just trying to hug me or help me up. I'm seriously traumatized. :hehe:

Also, know when to stop. If you tickle her too long, she might throw up from laughing too hard. Not saying that happened to me or anything. :|

Talk to you soon!!!!!

Well, the developers at Mojang jumped Minecraft from 1.6.4 to 1.7.2 recently. I'm waiting for our admin over at the Catholic Minecraft server to re-roll our world into the new revision, because there is a pile of good new stuff waiting for us once we update, including new stained glass blocks we can build with, a new world with new places to visit, and piles of other good stuff.

It should be fun, I need to download the update and try it out.  Hoping it doesn't corrupt any of my former worlds.

Well, don't load them in 1.7.2 yet then. Load them in 1.6.4 and get them converted to the new NBT format by loading and playing them a bit, and at least you won't get corruption when you then switch to 1.7.2. However, you will get wild chunk border glitches at the boundary where new chunks load.

Well, Katie is on her way back home, and I'm falling asleep in front of my computer. :yawn: I had a wonderful week with her. :)

Miss you already :heart: