cartermia Posted April 25, 2014 Author Posted April 25, 2014 It is very beautiful, if only I like the sound of the violin... It has always sounded so screeky to me or something.
cartermia Posted April 26, 2014 Author Posted April 26, 2014 changed my profile pic so we don't have any arguments about music! Joey has fallen for a different girl, or at least he told me that. I don't know if he is trying to make me jealous, but he seems happy. Really happy that I didn't have to utter the "evil words".
ChristinaTherese Posted April 26, 2014 Posted April 26, 2014 changed my profile pic so we don't have any arguments about music! Joey has fallen for a different girl, or at least he told me that. I don't know if he is trying to make me jealous, but he seems happy. Really happy that I didn't have to utter the "evil words". Fantastic news! Where are you going on retreat? (I mean, I bet I won't know them, but is it a monastery or what?)
cartermia Posted April 26, 2014 Author Posted April 26, 2014 Just a high school in a local dioceses, it is more like a purity conference. It is at Immaculate Heart of Mary in Burlington, KY.
cartermia Posted April 27, 2014 Author Posted April 27, 2014 Soo... I just got back from the retreat!!! It was great even if it was only for a day! I woke up super, I mean SUPER DUPER, early and my dad drove my sisters, a friend, and me to the school. Spent the morning with the teens, then ate lunch, and got in line for Confession. I waited in line for more than an hour and a half, but at least I got to practice the virtue of patience... Anywho, I mentioned to the priest I was discerning and he went into a really long speech about how he looked at 46, he know the exact number, different religious communities. He talked a lot about himself, but he was very wise so I guess that was good. Also they had people from the Polish-American Heritage Organization, or something like that, and I thought they were German so my sisters told me to go say hi and introduce myself in German since I am learning how to online. I said excuse me, Guten Tag, mein Name ist Carter. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? They looked at each other and started giggling, I asked in English if they spoke German or Polish then... They spoke Polish. :facepalm: The story of my life! Sorry for any misspelling with the German.
cartermia Posted April 29, 2014 Author Posted April 29, 2014 (edited) At school and suppose to be typing up a character analysis paper for English... :saint2: Oh and I am listening to the Divine Mercy Chaplet on youtube. Edited April 29, 2014 by cartermia
cartermia Posted April 30, 2014 Author Posted April 30, 2014 Just lost my tennis match (2-6) but it was the best I have played all season. We were in deuce for most of the match.
cartermia Posted April 30, 2014 Author Posted April 30, 2014 Oh and I got my first detention today for bringing a calculator to math class that did fractions. We aren't even doing anything with fractions, so how could I cheat?
cartermia Posted May 1, 2014 Author Posted May 1, 2014 Skipped the detention, but Mr. :evil: pants probably didn't remember that I had one any ways... So last night our assistant tennis coach told me if I moved (on wet courts btw) then I could have some *froyo from her froyo shop. I moved and I ran into the tennis net post thingymijig. I ended up with frozen custard instead of froyo and a nice bruise to show for my movement! *I am such a white girl since I love frozen yogurt/froyo! :p #whitegirl
cartermia Posted May 2, 2014 Author Posted May 2, 2014 Today is my sisters' prom and I just fixed their hair since their hair appointments fell through. Lauren's, one of my sisters, hair looked great after I fixed it but Elizabeth didn't tell me what she wanted so I did a fancy bun. She hated and started crying about how she wasn't going to be pretty. I told her she could just do it herself since she had ben being really mean and bossy all day. Then mom came up and told me it looked awful and told me to get out. I went to my room, put on my tennis shoes, and was going to go for a bike ride to blow off steam when Dad told me I couldn't. I totally lost it then. Dad told me just to sit and watch TV, but I started arguing. I just wanted to go for a dag-on bike ride for heaven's sake! He told me no and I had to explain what happened and then mom came down and started asking me why I was being so mean and other stupid stuff. I told her that next time I am not doing their hair and they really should give people more than 12 hours notice. Yeah, I had 12 flipping hours notice. I don't even what to go to the walk-in now, I wouldn't go if I didn't have an obligation there. I have to help people up the steps so they don't fall getting onto the stage. I have no, I mean NNNNNNOOOOOO, patience right now!
cartermia Posted May 5, 2014 Author Posted May 5, 2014 This past weekend has been the Regionals for tennis. My sisters are going to state!!! My coach wasn't going to have me play this year since I just started. But my sisters are going to state!!!! And I get to skip school!!! Oh, and I hurt my hand on Saturday and know I cannot play the piano or clarinet really well. My band teacher is going to be mad since we have a concert coming up. I should be okay in about I week, I just pulled something said my aunt who is basically like our doctor.
cartermia Posted May 6, 2014 Author Posted May 6, 2014 So do you guys remember that character analysis paper I was suppose to be typing? Well it is due tomorrow and I kind of forgot about it. :paperbag: :pinch: Been working all day on it so I only have to more paragraphs to write and then I need to revise.
cartermia Posted May 7, 2014 Author Posted May 7, 2014 I finished it today around noon and it was due at 1:20, so I was cutting it a little close. oh and I love this new profile pic! If I were a mermaid I would look like this.
cartermia Posted May 8, 2014 Author Posted May 8, 2014 Fr. soandso just gave us a new assignment, a paper on a person who impacted American Catholicism. He chose who we get to do and I got Dorothy Day! I really wanted Mother Angelica though, but she wasn't a choose anyways. :(
SilentJoy Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 I saw this and it reminded me of your Joey. [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4sfh2u8cgU[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now