An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

WONDERFUL!

Carter, you might find your family would enjoy those as well.... I know my dad and I loved to watch stuff like that together!

And.... my mother and I LOVED the TV series of  All Creatures Great and Small when it came on in the 1980's!!!!

And here is the first episode of the first season!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJaBEm0waRY

I might get them on amazon for my grandfather since he LOVES this type of stuff but he doesn't have any interent or anything to watch it for free. It could be a late birthday gift. (his was Feb. 24)

Carter, the only problem is that they are ONLY available in the European DVD style.  Unless you can bring a COMPUTER they probably won't work on a regular DVD player.  They WILL work (or so I believe) on most current generation laptops and regular computers.  You wouldn't need the internet, but you would need a computer I am afraid.   The Amazon versions of the sales have this plastered ALL OVER them.

If anyone can figure out how to download them on a CD you would be set.   

Grrrrrrr.   BUT if he likes to look at picture books, t here are BOOKS to go along with the Victorian Farm, Edwardian Farm and Wartime Farm.  I have the Victorian Farm one and it is BEAUTIFUL and even includes a lot of the recipes Ruth is cooking!

Your grandfather's BD is Feb 24?   That was my MOTHER's birthday -- and her 100th Birthday would have been this year!!!!!   NEAT!

Cool!

Happy St. Patrick's Day phamily!!! Today I was in our school parade and I got to play When the Saints Go Marching a thousand times when we went around a couple of blocks. I forgot the notes so I did some improve and my band teacher was just like" I didn't teach you that but it sounded great." :hehe:  

Er...  Was sagt der Fuchs?  Der Fuchs kann dir nicht antworten und er wird diesen Frage überdrüssig.

Ich Wurde Sagen, es ist.

(the two little dots over the u in wurde. Couldn't figure out how to put them there.

On Mac the umlaut is alt/option + u, then the vowel.

Was macht der Fuchs, Sagan? = What does the fox do, (Carl?) Sagan?  :dead:

Have you seen "Contact" by Carl Sagan?  The main male lead opposite Jodie Foster is an "ex-priest" who left his position who writes books on mushy spirituality and ends up being a cad.  :spike:

Edited by chrysostom

No I have not seen that.

We had ANOTHER math test yesterday and I know I got four right sense that is how much time I had to go back and check the problems. So I got above a 75%, I am guessing I got around an 85 or 89 so that isn't to bad.

My last test I got an 82.5% after the corrections (half credit).

Ancilla Domini

No I have not seen that.

We had ANOTHER math test yesterday and I know I got four right sense that is how much time I had to go back and check the problems. So I got above a 75%, I am guessing I got around an 85 or 89 so that isn't to bad.

My last test I got an 82.5% after the corrections (half credit).

Our math grades are pretty much identical, Carter. :P

Lol :hehe:

I get to play the xylophone at the Christian Unity service next week when my high school choir sings Behold the Lamb of God by Matt Maher! I love the xylophone!!! :heart:

At my aunt's house and she has a beautiful piano. I have been playing it 24/7. :hehe:   today I get to meet my little cousins' piano teacher. My aunt has asked my to sit in the parlor and listen in on the lesson to see how good the teacher is.

The teacher was okay, he really liked to sing when the students play but he doesn't have the best voice. He kept on making lame piano/band  jokes that only I understood...

I finished a book!!! And I really love the Tudor Monastery Farm Videos, I think even more then the Victorian ones!