An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Good lyrics, bad music! :p

someone should youtube the catholic pick-up line song, I just watched it and it was great! Now if Joey sang this song then, and only then, I MIGHT date him! :p

Pray for my confirmation sponsor please, she is 80 some years old and she fell today on her way to Mass tonight. Thank goodness she didn't get hit, the light was green and she was lying in the middle of the road. I think it was a gift from God that I actually went to Mass tonight (I usually go to the 11:15 Mass on Sunday) and could walk her back to her house. She only had a free scrapes and will be stiff in the morning.  

And Silentjoy, that was spot on. 

I'm not understanding this, then. You would NOT totally go out with the guy in lederhosen?? 

Pray for my confirmation sponsor please, she is 80 some years old and she fell today on her way to Mass tonight. Thank goodness she didn't get hit, the light was green and she was lying in the middle of the road. I think it was a gift from God that I actually went to Mass tonight (I usually go to the 11:15 Mass on Sunday) and could walk her back to her house. She only had a free scrapes and will be stiff in the morning.  

Oh, how frightening!! Glad that she is okay, and that you had a chance to help her.

I wouldn't go out with the guy in the video, to needy. And I am very happy I was there to help Margret Ann, she is in her recliner with ice on her knee and my mom brought her some of our supper so she didn't have to cook. She is set for the night!

ChristinaTherese

So, have you actually told Joey no? Or are you still hoping he takes huge hints that don't actually include that word? (Trust me, I know it's hard to say. I haven't had the heart to do it either. Well, except for the time I did everything wrong. Um. I was but a wee 18-year-old.... Now I am a big 20-year-old and oh, so much wiser. Um, probably not really. But I know some things....)

And that song, SilentJoy.... It reminds me of a creepy dude on the bus once (whom I have named Creepy Dude).... He kept trying to talk to me and looking at me and stuff. When I indicated that I did not want to. I understand, although I might be annoyed anyway, if this comes from children whose mother appears to be ignoring them. They haven't learned social norms yet. But that guy made me uncomfortable about my safety and hope he got off the bus before me. Yeah. In other words, the guy in the video was just creepy.

yum, well I think if I said that we cannot talk to each other then that is like the biggest hint that I could possibly give!

yum, well I think if I said that we cannot talk to each other then that is like the biggest hint that I could possibly give!

But when you say "I can't talk to you..." you ARE talking, right?  :evil: 

My little sister: "I am NOT talking to you!!!"

Me: "You just did."

Sister: "NO! THAT DOES NOT COUNT!"

Me: "And you're doing it again!"

Sister: "NO NO NO! It doesn't count because you have to tell someone you're not talking and then after that you won't talk."

Me: "Annnd you're still talking."

Sister: "NO I'M NOOOOOOT!!! MOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!"

And that song, SilentJoy.... It reminds me of a creepy dude on the bus once (whom I have named Creepy Dude).... 

Cool, I rename people too. My favorites are Mother Atomic and the Effervescent Priest.

I told him we could talk in about two years since our class has a really good memory.

Or...maybe in 5-7 years? (Same needy guy in lederhosen.)

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlmrdDtDjLU[/URL]

Edited by SilentJoy

Is it bad that I really love the guy in Linderhosen? :p

Chex Mix is heaven on earth! Especially when you are really hungry!

Is it bad that I really love the guy in Linderhosen? :P

No, you are not Bad. You are Different. And it is vaguely similar to my kind of Different.

I am Different! (Why are We capitializing the Nouns? We aren't speaking German!)

Band concert on Thursday, playing a lot of Beatles songs on the clarinet and a solo on the piano! I kinda don't want to play the solo...

I am Different! (Why are We capitializing the Nouns? We aren't speaking German!)

Who is this We of which You speak?

You and I am the We I am speaking of! (Is that ever grammatically Correct?)

My sisters lost in the state tournament... they are kinda down right now.

Band concert went okay but I played the piano really really badly. Like I think a two year old could have down better... :paperbag: But the group band stuff went awe.some.

Oh and tomorrow we go to the Mexican food place to further our Spanish language learning... Mainly just to eat though. And I also have a meeting with Fr. soandso for the pro-life group I have been trying to start. (go back several pages on the thread) I have called him numerous times about getting it started but he never called back. BUT NOW HE HAS!!! Mrs. soanso, my principal, said I have to have a formal meeting with him before I could continue on with my plans.

The funny thing is that this year my virtue was perseverance and I had really needed help with this virtue the past 3 months. I found on opportunity to practice this virtue Annelinne! :winner: 

Time to go to bed before my sisters get home from their friends house and are really loud.  

ChristinaTherese

But your sisters got as far as state, and that's something to be proud of.

And the last time I performed on the piano before picking the instrument up again a few years later (the piano and I have a spotty relationship), I missed something like half the notes but played the whole thing musically. The music is what matters most anyway, not the notes, when it comes down to the performance. Did you get that at least?