cartermia Posted July 26, 2014 Author Posted July 26, 2014 Off to camp tomorrow and I have almost finished the quilt! I just have one side to bind now! It is 60 by 80 so it is fairly big. Oh and I am gone one week and the background is changed to Meer cats!
cartermia Posted July 26, 2014 Author Posted July 26, 2014 2.5 hours and it is wolves... What is going on with phatmass?
cartermia Posted August 3, 2014 Author Posted August 3, 2014 Been home for a little while and a lot happened at camp. I will tell more later after my mind has had time to think about it.
cartermia Posted August 6, 2014 Author Posted August 6, 2014 I just went off on a piano quote rant on facebook... :paperbag:
cartermia Posted August 7, 2014 Author Posted August 7, 2014 today is my parents' 21st Wedding anniversary! I am baking a lemon two-layer cake with lemon filling in-between.
cartermia Posted August 11, 2014 Author Posted August 11, 2014 Go to the first through third page, we already discussed me using Google translate. And it messed up, as usual.
cartermia Posted August 11, 2014 Author Posted August 11, 2014 Today was the first day of school!!!! I need to finish my summer reading essay that is due tomorrow (on Oedipus Rex). I already did the art part now I just have to right a one page paper tying them together.
CrossCuT Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Today was the first day of school!!!! I need to finish my summer reading essay that is due tomorrow (on Oedipus Rex). I already did the art part now I just have to right a one page paper tying them together. I enjoyed reading Oedipus Rex in school!
cartermia Posted August 15, 2014 Author Posted August 15, 2014 Yeah it was good! Got my first week of school done! The bishop gives us Holy Days of Obligation off thank goodness! My sisters are off at college now so it is just my mom, dad, Jonas (my dog), and me. I don't know how this only child thing is going to work...
cartermia Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 Please say a prayer for my grandfather, he is not feeling very well. My family is worried since a year ago (plus two days) will be the anniversary of my grandfather's surgery that discovered the colon cancer.
cartermia Posted August 22, 2014 Author Posted August 22, 2014 My pro-life group is coming along! The first meeting will be on Monday at 1 o'clock so prays please! And thanks for the one already!
cartermia Posted August 25, 2014 Author Posted August 25, 2014 The pro-life meeting was a huge success. Just about the whole high-school came, so I ran out of brownie bites and cupcakes. The regional coordinator who came to speak did a really good job and seemed to have everyone's attention! So happy!
cartermia Posted August 27, 2014 Author Posted August 27, 2014 Thanks, Fr. B said to have another meeting after school but I asked him about all the different coaches and practices in the fall and everything. He said to send the coaches to him, since he is the Chaplin of the school. I think Wednesday September 3rd would be a good day. Everybody hates Wednesdays so we can make it fun!
cartermia Posted August 29, 2014 Author Posted August 29, 2014 Prayers please! A lot going on right now and it is kind of overwhelming.
cartermia Posted August 29, 2014 Author Posted August 29, 2014 Thanks! Now I am off to a Labor Day party at my aunt's house! Time to go swimming!
cartermia Posted September 3, 2014 Author Posted September 3, 2014 I played the organ yesterday... I am in love! :heart:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now