An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

No, because I am still hoping that I don't have to say them. THEY ARE EVIL WORDS!  I don't know how anybody could not pick up on those hints. :getaclue:

Oh those early teen years...let me tell you, I had my share of crushes on girls at the time but boy I am glad that I didn't date then!

well thank you for saying we are disgusting! :p Jk

I thought boys weren't to go girl crazy until like 16... that would have meant at least to more years.

THEY ARE EVIL WORDS!  I don't know how anybody could not pick up on those hints.

This is a dumb young guy we're talking about. I have the feminine equivalent of dumb-young-guy brain. You probably do actually have to say those words because you are not dealing with a telepath. (Kindly, please, we have feelings too).  :smile3:

Another Joey event:

So a kid in my class's birthday party was today and I got invited to go. I didn't go since I was going to go to a deaconate ordination of a friend of mine. I later asked Joey how the party was and told him to tell Preston (the kid) I was sorry I couldn't go. He said he didn't go and I asked why. He said since I couldn't go. Later I texted another girl in my class to see if Joey did go since he and Preston have been friends since like 5th grade and she said Joey did go to the party. I asked him later about it and he said the party was okay, that they just played football and soccer the whole time. :getaclue:

Sorry, if you are going to lie make it one where it will not come back to bite you... :confused:

Stupid, cannot get a clue that I don't like him but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I have known him since like kindergarten. to good of a friend to loose so I am just going to let him mature a bit and understand I don't like him.

hardest decision of my year so far:

should I take band next year or accounting? If you guys can recall me talking about music (yeah, y'all can) then it is what I love. A lot. I have been wanting to take accounting for sometime now since I think it may provide useful in my years to come but then I don't want to loose my 40 minutes of music a day. I chose accounting since my father wanted me to take "a real class." I am actually going to ask our vice principal if I can take both since they are at two different times, 5a (period) is accounting and 5b (period) is band. They only interlap for five minutes and everybody is always late to band anyways. I hope everything works out, I need those 40 minutes to just relax and play. Music is my freedom, it creates a different version of me that a lot of people never see if they are not in band.

ChristinaTherese

Yowch! Even if you're not allowed to technically register for band, do you think the conductor might let you play anyway?

Yeah, she lets the other kids who do accounting and ACT prep.

My mom found out about my meeting with Sister Cathy. She got mad and she is giving me till Monday to tell my dad. Prayers please! :nunpray:

Yesterday I canoeing at my aunt's house with  some of my little cousins and one  of my aunt's nephews (on the other side of the family) got stuck in the mud with his little boat he keeps on the pond so I was trying to pull him out and I ended in the water. I wanted to go swimming and now I got it... :paperbag:

I met an exorcist today! My class has been begging Fr. soandso to get and exorcist to come to our class for almost two years. We finally got to meet one!

Should I be happy about this? :paperbag:

sadly no...  Joey is still being Joey. Today he and I went to the museum during  school, to take some kids down to the school, and we just kinda hung out but I made share I had my bubble space. was going to say the evil words but I couldn't.

Different conversation:

So we had a seminarian for religion class today, he was subbing since Fr. soandso had to do something important, and he was just letting my class talk for that last thirty minutes. About five minutes before the bell rang Andrew, the seminarian, came up and asked me if I was going to be a nun. I just kinda tried to laugh it off and he told me I should be a Nashville Dominican. I said, "Ha, I don't like Dominicans. I like the Abbey of Regina Laudis. Benedictines rule!" "Oh so you already know where you want to go..."  

I changed my profile pic!

Akshully I do feel pain...but nevermind, that's from the loudspeakers; maybe you weren't referring to absurd, unnecessary, emotionally and pysically torturous levels of artificial volume.  :smile3: