An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

... And I also have a meeting with Fr. soandso for the pro-life group I have been trying to start. (go back several pages on the thread) I have called him numerous times about getting it started but he never called back. BUT NOW HE HAS!!! Mrs. soanso, my principal, said I have to have a formal meeting with him before I could continue on with my plans.

The funny thing is that this year my virtue was perseverance and I had really needed help with this virtue the past 3 months. I found on opportunity to practice this virtue Annelinne! :winner:

GOOD FOR YOU!!!   And it is paying off!!!!     :buddies: :heart:

The meeting didn't happen. He was suppose to call me to the office but he never did. Kind of mad, but I guess I need to still practice last year's virtue, patience, some more... :unsure:

This is what patience LOOKS like on the outside:

:concede:  

This is what patience FEELS like on the inside:

:mad3: 

But you can wait for God's timing ... and soon it be more like this!     :clap:   :dance4: :clapping: :like:

Yup!

I my medals fell down the drain. I have to wait for dad to get them out, but he is eating dinner with a business client that is in town. I just want him to get home.

So my sisters' graduation went okay, my mom cried when one of my sisters gave her solitarian speech. I had already heard it so I knew what she was going to say. Oh if you guys could maybe say a pray for me at 8 a.m.- 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday (it's my math final) and  same time on Wednesday (it's my science final). These will probably the hardest finals for me so if you could say a little prayer to our Lady of Wisdom or something that would be greatly appreciated! :) 

TheresaThoma

Ask for St Joseph cupertino's intercession, He has been a great study buddy for me!

Eastern time zone. TT I have a prayer printed out to prayer during the study break of the test.

Well.... my motto was, In God I Trust... and also in flashcards!

YOU CAN DO THIS Carter.  

You just need to focus.   We will pray and YOU will study!!!!

:pray:  :bible: :bible: :bible: :pray:

And... be sure to :eat: a good breakfast before the exams!

I won't promise to stay up to pray for you, but I will stoke your spiritual backpack before I head to bed!

You are on my to-do list, and I will remind the Lumpkins as well!

Edited by AnneLine

I got an 80% on the math final, better than I thought I would get at least. I know my dad is going to be mad though... :unsure:

Tomorrow is science and religion, the religion final is really easy and the science I will study for a little bit.

ChristinaTherese

A B isn't the end of the world, and neither is your dad being mad. Hang in there.  :buddies: (I got a C- in one class last year.... It was a little sad, but I knew I was doing badly in that class, so I wasn't shocked or anything.)

We will not discuss the year I got 3 D's, a C- and 1 A-......

Ten years later I graduated Summa Cum Laude... 

You aren't over the hill yet, Cartermia!

Edited by AnneLine

YOU GOT THREE D's!?!? :o

I would be dead if that happened. Oh and my average for math is an 80 which is a C at my school. And I got a 91 on my science final, a B+. Spanish and English are tomorrow, two different language test! I think they do that to mess us up! :nono:

1.5 days of school!!!