An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

ChristinaTherese

And some music is just painful. Like atonal music. Or out of tune music. (I've heard music that misses a significant portion of the notes that was less painful than a recording of the same piece that hit all the notes precisely, however. Simply because the first was musical in its inaccuracy and the second was unmusical.)

It is very beautiful, if only I like the sound of the violin... It has always sounded so screeky to me or something.  

changed my profile pic so we don't have any arguments about music!

Joey has fallen for a different girl, or at least he told me that. I don't know if he is trying to make me jealous, but he seems happy. Really happy that I didn't have to utter the "evil words".

ChristinaTherese

changed my profile pic so we don't have any arguments about music!

Joey has fallen for a different girl, or at least he told me that. I don't know if he is trying to make me jealous, but he seems happy. Really happy that I didn't have to utter the "evil words".

Fantastic news!

Where are you going on retreat? (I mean, I bet I won't know them, but is it a monastery or what?)

Just a high school in a local dioceses, it is more like a purity conference. It is at Immaculate Heart of Mary in Burlington, KY.

Soo... I just got back from the retreat!!! It was great even if it was only for a day! I woke up super, I mean SUPER DUPER, early and my dad drove my sisters, a friend, and me to the school. Spent the morning with the teens, then ate lunch, and got in line for Confession. I waited in line for more than an hour and a half, but at least I got to practice the virtue of patience...

Anywho, I mentioned to the priest I was discerning and he went into a really long speech about how he looked at 46, he know the exact number, different religious communities. He talked a lot about himself, but he was very wise so I guess that was good.

Also they had people from the Polish-American Heritage Organization, or something like that, and I thought they were German so my sisters told me to go say hi and introduce myself in German since I am learning how to online. I said excuse me, Guten Tag, mein Name ist Carter. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? They looked at each other and started giggling, I asked in English if they spoke German or Polish then...

They spoke Polish. :facepalm: The story of my life!

Sorry for any misspelling with the German.

At school and suppose to be typing up a character analysis paper for English... :saint2: Oh and I am listening to the Divine Mercy Chaplet on youtube. 

Edited by cartermia

Just lost my tennis match (2-6) but it was the best I have played all season. We were in deuce for most of the match.

Oh and I got my first detention today for bringing a calculator to math class that did fractions. We aren't even doing anything with fractions, so how could I cheat?