An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Oh and I bought an Abort73 t-shirt a couple of days ago, the "Live and Let Live" one. If you have never heard of Abort73.com go to their website, it has lots of great pro-life information and it truly informs you about the horrors of abortion. #abort73

So I just found out my family has had a Netflix account for a couple of months. Why didn't anybody tell me? I have already set up my own profile and gone through the religion section of movies and found a lot of great ones to watch.

I am healed! At least from the poison ivy, I don't know about my craziness! :P

And I got my t-shirt, there maybe a picture later since it is super cute! Oh and 13 days til my retreat! (what I am going to wear the t-shirt to)

Getting a hair cut tomorrow! Haven't had one in like a year and my hair is extremely thick. My beautician should be happy, she says my hair sharpens her scissors!

Just went to the movies with my family, my dad wanted to go there and to the Mexican place. #fridaynights

Going on a retreat and to my aunt's house so I might have a little time to stop in and say hi but it will not be frequent. What is a good snack to bring on a retreat. The check-off list said to bring one to share, I am wondering what to bring. Any ideas?

YOu have a good time and check in if you have a chance!

Will be praying for you on that retreat.... when will you be on that??? this weekend?

As far as the snack.... Giant chocolate bar?   big block of cheese and some crackers?  Some fruit?  What do YOU like to have for a snack, Carter?   Because just bring that and some more to share...and so with everyone else....

I will be on the retreat at the Marie Stein Spiritual Center on June 25-27. I have decided to bring cookies and some microwave popcorn. I will keep you guys in my prayers! :wave:

Are we going to do a summer reading thing again and if so I have already read 5 big books this past week.

I do not know.   Chrysophlax asked the same thing.  I'm open to it, but that was Byz's baby.  I will PM him.....

Two days guys!!! Today I helped my aunt make a kitchen garden so she can have herbs and vegetables right outside her kitchen door. I had to take the sod/grass off and then I hoed it out all nice and fine. It looks wonderful outside her window. It is amazing how much work you can get done when you have good music! :pm:

About the Summer Reading.... I've connected with Byz, and he can't do it this year but is OK with me doing it.  So I will put up a thread and see if there is interest.   (Let's all remember to play nice if I do it though, ok?????   ALL of us!!!!)  

I'd keep track of the books and pages and chances are when you get back there will be a thread for it....

Edited by AnneLine

Woohoo!!! I am happy now! The retreat is tomorrow and I am nervous and very excited about it!