An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Off to camp tomorrow and I have almost finished the quilt! I just have one side to bind now! It is 60 by 80 so it is fairly big. Oh and I am gone one week and the background is changed to Meer cats!

Been home for a little while and a lot happened at camp. I will tell more later after my mind has had time to think about it.

today is my parents' 21st Wedding anniversary! I am baking a lemon two-layer cake with lemon filling in-between.

Go to the first through third page, we already discussed me using Google translate. And it messed up, as usual.

Today was the first day of school!!!! I need to finish my summer reading essay that is due tomorrow (on Oedipus Rex). I already did the art part now I just have to right a one page paper tying them together.

Today was the first day of school!!!! I need to finish my summer reading essay that is due tomorrow (on Oedipus Rex). I already did the art part now I just have to right a one page paper tying them together.

I enjoyed reading Oedipus Rex in school!

Yeah it was good!

Got my first week of school done! The bishop gives us Holy Days of Obligation off thank goodness! My sisters are off at college now so it is just my mom, dad, Jonas (my dog), and me. I don't know how this only child thing is going to work...

Please say a prayer for my grandfather, he is not feeling very well. My family is worried since a year ago (plus two days) will be the anniversary of my grandfather's surgery that discovered the colon cancer.

My pro-life group is coming along! The first meeting will be on Monday at 1 o'clock so prays please! And thanks for the one already!

The pro-life meeting was a huge success. Just about the whole high-school came, so I ran out of brownie bites and cupcakes. The regional coordinator who came to speak did a really good job and seemed to have everyone's attention! So happy!