An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Walks Across America Thread - California To Maine!

AnneLine

Well... I definitely need to order a new pedometer.

Remember how I said just breathing when sick gets on 10 miles?

Mine counted the following for me for the last week:  6.76.   So I have done a rough calculation of what it SHOULD read (based on my doing a couple of days of better mileage than the rest...

I am claiming 13.36 miles :)

I want to hear how yours is working, CrossCut... thinking about making a change...

I just calculated my mileage for last week and it was 15.10 miles.  And yes I am looking forward to having the Angels take us away from the Aliens. (HeHehe). Maybe they will takes us some place that has lovely things to see.

I just calculated my mileage for last week and it was 15.10 miles.  And yes I am looking forward to having the Angels take us away from the Aliens. (HeHehe). Maybe they will takes us to some place that has lovely things to see.

Edited by tigger60

TheresaThoma

I've actually been doing really good at meeting my 10,000 a day step goal and some days exceeding it which helps with the days I'm not as active

aaaaagggggghhhh!!!!   Crosscut!   Well.... for the interim, stick with the 10 breathing miles/week, and 15 mins=1 mile and we'll adjust when it arrives.  Maybe IT is walking across America????

walking%20path%20worksite%20webpage%2020

I need to check with my apartment office to see if the package came in. 

My amazon states that it has been delivered!!!!.....to the wrong address. Maybe its just a system mistake? I went to check yesterday but the office closed early for some employee event. So Ill check today if I have time! 

PS I still did my 2 mile run on monday and Ill do another today!

Edited by CrossCuT

Good for you, CrossCut!  The more you have to walk around hunting for your pedometer, the more mileage you can claim!!!!

I've gotten in over 10,000 steps last two days -- literally fell into bed tired & sore last night!

As some of you know, my Mother-in-law is very sick and probably dying.  I can't say when I will get the next update done, but  hopefully by this weekend......Thanks for understanding.  Prayers gratefully accepted,  And... if you are so inclined,   my husband's birthday is today, so put in a request to St. Joseph that he hold her off if she is going to go for another 15 hours or  more... so she doesn't die on his BD.  Ideally, after Saturday, when we are hoping we can FINALLY get a priest in there to anoint her... (Long story.... grrrrrr).   

Edited by AnneLine

TheresaThoma

AL definitely take whatever time you need!
For me this week I walked 28.58 miles and I biked to the chapel a couple of times so using the 15mins=1 mile that adds on anothet 4 miles. So my total is 32.58 for the week

Amazons customer service was awesome as always and they are sending me a replacement that should arrive tomorrow. 

I spend a lot of time on my feet at work yesterday running some tests, so Im going to estimate 10 miles. 

Spem in alium

Prayers, AL.  :heart:

I've been more or less housebound this week with a virus thing and now have next to no voice, so my mileage will be somewhat low.  :cry: But I have some walking planned for the weekend if things get better!