An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

faithcecelia

Oooooh happy HAPPY HAPPY!!! :nun2: :nun2: Too eatly to start a countdown thread yet, but won't be long!!!! The wait has felt unbelievable at times and has involved me stripping myself as bare as I can be, and walking even when I cannot see where to put my foot, but its all worth it!

HopefulBride

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1317978799' post='2317340']Oooooh happy HAPPY HAPPY!!! :nun2: :nun2: Too eatly to start a countdown thread yet, but won't be long!!!! The wait has felt unbelievable at times and has involved me stripping myself as bare as I can be, and walking even when I cannot see where to put my foot, but its all worth it![/quote]

Can't wait for it. Have you told R the wonderful news?

faithcecelia

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1317979887' post='2317346']
Can't wait for it. Have you told R the wonderful news?
[/quote]

Yes, very briefly. Im waitning for news from a friend regarding a ballet to see if I can tag on seeing that before I give her the dates for the live-in!

HopefulBride

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1317980454' post='2317351']

Yes, very briefly. Im waitning for news from a friend regarding a ballet to see if I can tag on seeing that before I give her the dates for the live-in!
[/quote]

So will you know your entrance date before the live-in or is that set after?

In less than one month, I will be going to see the Sisters! :nun2: We had some other Dominican sisters visit my church this week, but it made me miss the community I'm discerning with!

HopefulBride

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1317990705' post='2317392']
In less than one month, I will be going to see the Sisters! :nun2: We had some other Dominican sisters visit my church this week, but it made me miss the community I'm discerning with!
[/quote]

:)

sorry for the additional spamming.

:nun2: :nun2: :nun2:

What a beautiful day- I received a rosary in the mail last night from a seminarian friend. He had got it for me at WYD, it was blessed by the Papa! And on the eve of this feast day!!!!! Mass! Our Lady! Email from the Sisters with good news for the community! First Friday Adoration tonight. I am soo sooo blessed, grateful, and happy.

I am definitely going to write down this day down to remember on hard days. The Lord is so good to me. When I just abandon my stress and turn to Him with my sorrows, he holds me so very close to His heart!

:dance5: :dance5: :dance5:

brandelynmarie

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1317978799' post='2317340']
Oooooh happy HAPPY HAPPY!!! :nun2: :nun2: Too eatly to start a countdown thread yet, but won't be long!!!! The wait has felt unbelievable at times and has involved me stripping myself as bare as I can be, and walking even when I cannot see where to put my foot, but its all worth it!
[/quote]

There we go! :nun2: :nun2: :nun1: Closest thing we have to cartwheels on PM! :hehe: Wonderful wonderful news Faith!

TeresaBenedicta

Asking for some major prayers for a special intention. More information forthcoming... but for now... prayers are needed!

FutureSister2009
:nun2: Guess what? I SAW MY SISTERS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was home for the night and I went to our Novena and they were actually there!!! I was so excited! I didn't get to talk to them very long but I got to say hi and they were happy to see me. I didn't mind that we didn't chat long because I take what I can get. It was better than nothing! I saw Sarah the Aspirant. They said they've been praying for me and I've been praying for them, and especially for Sarah. I want the community to grow, whether or not I become a part of it. I didn't get to meet Sr. Philomena though but I hope I will soon. My grandmom said she saw her around sitting all by herself. If I get to see her, I'll definitely talk to her. I love reunions. I'm quite happy I got to see them though.

i<3franciscans

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1317978799' post='2317340']
[/quote]
I know that this post is a few days old, but faith I am going to miss you so much!!! You are in my prayers. I am so excited for you!!

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1318355799' post='2319743']
I know that this post is a few days old, but faith I am going to miss you so much!!! You are in my prayers. I am so excited for you!!
[/quote]

Oh thank you! I will miss chatting with all my fellow phatmass discerners, but will be praying for you all. And its still a few months to go anyway!