An Old School Catholic Message Board

Top Ten Reasons Not To Be Catholic

dUSt

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and ***** over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll ****ed sure use it all to wipe yer **** off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now

nope. nice try though. keep reading the Bible, maybe you'll find it someday. (hint: it's in the New Testament.)

What I was referring to is also in the NT. 

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and ***** over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll ****ed sure use it all to wipe yer **** off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now

what.the.frack?

*shakes head* fracking Canadiens.

Can I just say that Phatmass gets all kinds of crazy after dark?  There should be a warning label. 

You almost sound like you are implying that this is a bad thing.

Roamin Catholic
what.the.frack?

*shakes head* fracking Canadiens.

You know you dig those Canadians....You find the beards and flannel sexy. 

PhuturePriest
Can I just say that Phatmass gets all kinds of crazy after dark?  There should be a warning label. 

rotfl

I am loving this internet tough-guy stuff going on. It's bringing back wonderful memories of when I first came on here and boldly proclaimed if I was on a flight that was hijacked by terrorists I would be the first to fight (And yes, sadly I was serious). :hehe:

Basilisa Marie
You almost sound like you are implying that this is a bad thing.

I'm implying there should be more alcohol involved.  

You know you dig those Canadians....You find the beards and flannel sexy. 

oh you know how to make the girls throw up, don't you?

I'm implying there should be more alcohol involved.  

there's already plenty involved. ;)