An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Beautiful vid Fink. I grew up on Vangelis, and loved it. I lived on a hill near a lake until I was eight and the sunsets were as dramatic as that last scene... with mountains.... and storms. It takes me back.... thank you!

Oh my goodness, Vangelis is the bomb! I love his stuff. What of his work is your favorite?

TheLordsSouljah

ikr! Probably Conquest of Paradise. For some reason it reminds me of The Passion. SO GOOD!! :)

ikr! Probably Conquest of Paradise. For some reason it reminds me of The Passion. SO GOOD!! :)

I gotta say, I love Spiral. It's so dancey! I also love basically everything from The City.

TheLordsSouljah

I gotta say, I love Spiral. It's so dancey! I also love basically everything from The City.

It's just all amazing!!!! *Good memories!!* :)

very beautiful.  And such a lovely tribute to the Spirit and the Trinity....

Edited by AnneLine

Obviously I can't engrave the Holy Spirit one tonight. I need to sleep, and I figure running a big noisy laser will wake people up. Not to mention the random orbital sander. :P

But perhaps tomorrow.

Great tune, it has unexpected castanets. Listen for them. ;)

[media]http://youtu.be/7szC17Be3o0[/media]

It's been a busy week so far. I started the week off right, with a huge ordination to attend, and parties for newly ordained priests. Went to a first mass in faraway Rodgers MN, and a reception there. I spent my free time on the weekend working on my Holy Spirit design. On Monday I did a new engraving, had to fill some orders, and then working my day job yesterday and today. Busy busy. :P

At work they got me a new toy, a fancy Samsung Galaxy SII phone. I likey very much. It has the newest version of Android on it and generally seems really capable. It's been able to run HD video files (MKV formatted DVD-rips) at 480i (the max the screen can display) without any issues using VLC for Android. Haven't really pushed it too hard yet, but I'm very pleased with it. :)

I still have not made more progress on the joystick redesign yet, but it's next on my personal to-do list. Now to work the cramp out of my right leg and lower back from driving in the car all day. :ouch:

Edited by arfink

Anastasia13

Screenshot+from+2013-04-10+16%3A48%3A52.

Here are some designs I was working on today, each made from 6 circles. These are going to be made into laser-cut paper sculptures/cards.

*like*

*like*

Thanks, I haven't done anything with it yet. I hope to change that soon.