An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

Mary's Margaret

WOW...What a day!!! On behalf of myself and all the others in the world you don't know but will be praying for, I want to thank you for your sacrifice(s), your set and firm will, and the many "yes"s you'll be saying through the years. I pray you will be an ever-increasing vessel able to receive all the graces and blessings our Loving God so desires to pour into your heart. I know from what I've read of your posts that you have much to give and will be a blessing to many. I'll hold you in my prayers.

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1320939214' post='2334306']
....you are between the now & the not yet... ;)
[/quote]

Pretty much! :)

But it's great... I'm just soaking it all in, letting myself feel all that is currently being felt... not trying to rush anything. Just ready for when it does all begin. ;)

i<3franciscans

Okay so I was at Mass the other day and this lady had really long black hair and a thick head band on. Yes, I did a double take. It was sad when she was not a nun and funny when I realized what I had done. :hehe2:
... I know that was really random, but I thought I would shake things up a bit...

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1320962910' post='2334547']
Okay so I was at Mass the other day and this lady had really long black hair and a thick head band on. Yes, I did a double take. It was sad when she was not a nun and funny when I realized what I had done. :hehe2:
... I know that was really random, but I thought I would shake things up a bit...
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

I love you.... :)

TeresaBenedicta

Got my skirt fitted this morning... it, along with my white dress shirts, are being washed and ironed and will be ready for me when I get home tonight.

Once I get off work, I'll drive home, put on a grey skirt, and handover my cell phone, keys, and laptop!

i<3franciscans

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1321025025' post='2334898']
Got my skirt fitted this morning... it, along with my white dress shirts, are being washed and ironed and will be ready for me when I get home tonight.

Once I get off work, I'll drive home, put on a grey skirt, and handover my cell phone, keys, and laptop!
[/quote]
It all just sounds, beautiful and I can't explain why!

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1321013005' post='2334829']

:rolleyes:

I love you.... :)
[/quote]
luv u 2

Oh my goodness WOW, TB!!! I haven't been reading this thread and didn't realize you were entering today 'til I noticed your profile feed thing :proud: God bless you!!! Please keep us PMers in your prayers!! :nun3:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='Chiquitunga' timestamp='1321026147' post='2334912']
Oh my goodness WOW, TB!!! I haven't been reading this thread and didn't realize you were entering today 'til I noticed your profile feed thing :proud: God bless you!!! Please keep us PMers in your prayers!! :nun3:
[/quote]

Thanks Chiq!

I'll definitely be praying for everyone here on PM!!!

I bet they will be so excited when they see you in your skirt. Do you think anyone is suspicious yet, that you will be entering? Any questions being asked of you?

Once you have on your postulant habit you can not return to the church say to say goodbye or have a going away party?

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='DarleneSteinemann' timestamp='1321035194' post='2334986']
I bet they will be so excited when they see you in your skirt. Do you think anyone is suspicious yet, that you will be entering? Any questions being asked of you?

Once you have on your postulant habit you can not return to the church say to say goodbye or have a going away party?
[/quote]

I think a few have a feeling it's coming soon... one of the sisters saw my black nun shoes, LOL! And another sister has just been smiling at me with that 'knowing' smile, but I haven't acknowledged it.

Actually- I will be back at the parish NEXT weekend for two receptions... but I'll be in my postulant garb!

Prayers for you today!! (Also I swear Sisters can read each other's minds sometimes).
That is really razzle dazzle that you get to go back to the parish for some receptions!