An Old School Catholic Message Board

Missscripture's Cooking And Baking Thread

MissScripture

MissScripture

We now have a drawer freezer. I think I fit more in the old one, even though this one is bigger, but I can't cram it full or it doesn't close. But, at least I don't have to worry about an avalanche, I guess. :hehe:

IcePrincessKRS

My mom's current freezer is a drawer type and she hates it because the kids never close it properly. Easy enough if it's just a couple adults, but my kids have a hard enough time closing the regular fridge door properly. I loved her fridge when she first got it, but now that my kids are bigger I totally get her frustration with it. lol It does hold a lot more than a regular fridge/freezer, though, and that part I looooove.

MissScripture

Yeah, I accidentally didn't close the drawer all the way one night, because I had too much jammed in there. :ohno: Everything in the freezer was covered in frost the next morning. Whoops! :blush:
The whole set up is absolutely HUGE, which is hilarious, because where it sits was clearly not intended for a fridge that large. But I'm sure the landlord got it for cheap, because it's got a big dent in the bottom, and I know he's a bargain shopper. But I definitely love the space inside.

MissScripture

Homemade chocolate oatmeal? YES PLEASE! It was delicious! Kinda like chocolate pudding with oatmeal and walnuts in it. Yummy!

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1336905982' post='2430198']
that is disgusting.
[/quote]
I think I agree with you on something. :P

inunionwithrome

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

1 C. Peanut Butter
1 C. Brown Sugar
1 Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla

Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Let razzle dazzle on wire rack for 2 minutes before removing.

Enjoy!

I got this recipe for Spark Recipes

Very Yummy for us Gluten and Lactose Intolerant peoples

[quote name='inunionwithrome' timestamp='1337277961' post='2431743']
Very Yummy for Lactose Intolerant peoples
[/quote]
That's me! :paperbag:

Thanks for sharing. :)

MissScripture

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1336503907' post='2428769']
At the top of my list is a house! Another reason to get a deep freeze--we will have ROOM for the ice cream bowl! :smile3:
[/quote]
We're getting a deep freeze tomorrow. :| Guess I need to break out the ice cream maker! :dance2: :yahoo:

IcePrincessKRS

http://www.joyofbaking.com/NanaimoBars.html

I've never heard of them, either... but now you can try. haha

• 1 month later...