An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trayvon Martin

This is a little different then Rodney King. Rodney King "asked" to get beat up by those cops. Trayvon didn't ask to be murdered by Zimmerman then have the police cover it up and call it self defence.

Edited by Guest

Apology accepted, db. Water under the bridge.

It's hard to know yourself, much less strangers on the Internet or in the news.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1332686380' post='2407899']
The police have a witness who states that Zimmerman was on the ground screaming and that the victim was on top of him beating him.
[/quote] I was unaware of this, thanks for sharing. So combine this with the fact that the police said when they arrived he was covered in blood, clothes soaked from water and his back was covered in glass. I'd say that there is definately evidence of a struggle.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332686566' post='2407902']
Ok Cmother so say Zimmerman started the fight after he followed Martin. He's losing the fight. That gives him the right to pull out his gun and kill Trayvon?[/quote] Well following someone in your automobile or on foot is not "starting a fight". My mother has followed someone who was behaving suspicious before and she prevented a crime as a result by getting his physical description and license plate. If the man would have attacked her, does that make her the one who started the fight because she followed him against the will of the 9-11 dispatcher? How about if he was in the act of the crime and she got physically involved? Your logic is illogical.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332687688' post='2407928']
Although its possible they could of fought for the gun and it went off. I think a more likely explanation is Zimmerman fired the gun when he was getting beat up by Martin.[/quote] More likely based upon what? You knowing nothing about the situation and not having the facts straight? That's what I thought... You have taken sides and tried to make this about race without evidence, which almost makes you sound like a bigot.

[quote]So if Zimmerman started the fight and then was losing and fired the gun this wouldn't be murder to you if Trayvon was your son?[/quote] You have zero evidence that this is what happened.

[quote]Even after a 911 operator told Zimmerman not to follow Martin?[/quote] This is not legally binding, it's considered a recommendation in a court of law.

[quote]Even after you found out Zimmerman was arrested for assulting an officer in 2005?[/quote] In a court of law past crimes cannot be considered unless directly connected. In this case it's not directly connected so it is irrelevant.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1332688437' post='2407943']
Well, even if I [i]was[/i] licensed to practice law in the State of Florida, since I am not counsel for either the defendant or the state, it would still only be my opinion. But due to my studies and life experience, I happen to believe that my opinion is a bit more informed than some of the ones I hear being expressed on here, in the news and amongst my peers and coworkers.[/quote]

Even if you were, it still would be an opinion because that is what is argued over in court. One opinion of the law and what happened vs another. Prosecution VS Defendant.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332688741' post='2407946']
Kujo this is real life. The panthers want him dead or alive. If he didn't murder this kid he needs to get the facts out there asap. Like I said I'm quick to forgive just like God is quick to forgive me. From what I've seen so far this man is guilty of murder and that is why people of all races and from all walks of life are outraged. If its not the case some one needs to speak up. If it is the case he needs to say sorry. A sincere sorry will cut it with me but of course it won't with a lot of people. Such is life.[/quote]

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1332689371' post='2407955']
Yes this is real life and its tragic to see what is happening when a case is tried by people in the media who are advancing their own agendas instead of the actual truth. If the panthers murder him I hope they get the death penalty, because that is exactly what the Klan did to black people. An eye for an eye means EVERYONE becomes blind.[/quote]

This is not surprising. This is the same black panther party that prevented people from voting under physical threat, for which the Obama administration refused to prosecute. This is also the same black panther party that "demanded justice", when three duke lacross players were accused of raping a black woman. After it was revealed that she lied beyond the shadow of a doubt, they continued their assault against the Lacross players. Here is Michelle Malkin debating their leader, in which he says racist statements against her too: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAY2Ti2O2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAY2Ti2O2Y[/url]

Now tell me delivery boy, why do you uphold the New Black Panthers as some great moral people, delivering justice. When they stand for the complete opposite? They are perhaps the most racist organization in the entire united states.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1332690278' post='2407972']
In the US, trials are not meant to be the court of public opinion, parasprite[/quote]

Exactly

Thanks for accepting. I was wrong. Look man I got a big place in my heart for black people. I love them a lot man. It really looks like some shady stuff is going on here. My heart hurts for this kid and his family. That's the sincere truth. I've read a lot and from what I've read it doesn't look good for Zimmerman. I don't wish death on him though. And if I said that earlier I appologise. I realy don't. Trayvon and his family deserve justice though and I hope they get it.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332694031' post='2408005']
Thanks for accepting. I was wrong. Look man I got a big place in my heart for black people. I love them a lot man. It really looks like some shady stuff is going on here. My heart hurts for this kid and his family. That's the sincere truth. I've read a lot and from what I've read it doesn't look good for Zimmerman. I don't wish death on him though. And if I said that earlier I appologise. I realy don't. Trayvon and his family deserve justice though and I hope they get it.
[/quote]

Well but didn't you have posetive things to say about the New Black Panther Party? The same ones that have issued death threats to anyone that would vote against Barack Obama and the Duke Lacross team members, falsely accused of rape?

I never said I agree with the black panthers. I said they want him dead or alive so if he has info that will help people realise he's not guilty of murder even though he had a gun and trayvon was unarmed and he's 100 pounds heavier he better get that info out there.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332694336' post='2408011']
I never said I agree with the black panthers. I said they want him dead or alive so if he has info that will help people realise he's not guilty of murder even though he had a gun and trayvon was unarmed and he's 100 pounds heavier he better get that info out there.
[/quote]

Well you seemed to sympathize with them. The fact of the matter is that you seem to think that they will deliver justice, while ignoring all the injustice that they caused to other people. This is a group that believes all white people are devils and does everything that they can to threaten whites with violence to get their way at the end of the day. Glad that you give them props.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332694416' post='2408013']
And that post above was for dude accepting my appology. It wasn't directed at you.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter if it's directed at me or not.

You read my post wrong. Read the ones before it. I was telling Kujo if Zimmerman has facts that he didn't murder this kid he needs to get them out. Cause people like the black panthers who aren't playing want him dead. I'm not down with the panthers.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332694767' post='2408017']
You read my post wrong. Read the ones before it. I was telling Kujo if Zimmerman has facts that he didn't murder this kid he needs to get them out. Cause people like the black panthers who aren't playing want him dead. I'm not down with the panthers.
[/quote]

Do you really think the Black Panthers are going to be dissuaded by "facts?"

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332690916' post='2407979']
Whatever jesuslol.
[/quote]

not that i mentioned you specifically with my posts of Appeals to Emotion, but since you think it applies to you, you might as well pay attention to it. It is a logical fallacy and rather ineffective.