An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trayvon Martin

Reza I got more street smarts then you could ever dream of lame. Come holla at me in vegas punk. I'll show you street smarts. Whack arse rapper.

Just saw a bit on dateline where they interviewd Trayvons dad, ( step?) mom, some of George's black friends.....
Zimmerman s black friend said in his heart he doesn't believe Zimmerman is racist.
Trayvon dad said he wants to see simple justice, not eye for an eye justice.
His ( step)mom? Said she wants to see George Zimmerman stand trial in front of his peers.

I only saw part, but my amesome spouse (swmbo) taped it I'll post an update later after I watch it unless someone else does.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1332720550' post='2408346']
Just saw a bit on dateline where they interviewd Trayvons dad, ( step?) mom, some of George's black friends.....
Zimmerman s black friend said in his heart he doesn't believe Zimmerman is racist.
Trayvon dad said he wants to see simple justice, not eye for an eye justice.
His ( step)mom? Said she wants to see George Zimmerman stand trial in front of his peers.

I only saw part, but my amesome spouse (swmbo) taped it I'll post an update later after I watch it unless someone else does.
[/quote]
You're married?

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332720534' post='2408345']
Reza I got more street smarts then you could ever dream of lame. Come holla at me in vegas punk. I'll show you street smarts. Whack arse rapper.
[/quote]

You sure as hell don't if you believe that a neighborhood watch should flash his lights like an idiot at someone he believes is potentially armed. You obviously haven't spent very much time in the street. As opposed to me, who has done more then earn his stripes in the street, which contrary to what's popular in our society, I'm not proud of.

As for the comment, "whack arse rapper". Well unfortunately legendary emcees like P.e.a.c.e. of Freestyle Fellowship, Sadat X, and a grip of others are working with me and not you for a reason. I'd be surprised if you got some of these juvenile catholic rappers to spit over your junk, even if you fronted them a few stacks.

Edited by RezaMikhaeil

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332718828' post='2408332']
how about the post i was responding to?

and tone it the heck down, its not like i just kicked your grandmother in the face.
[/quote]

In that particular post, I'd never said a single mention of being for gun control or believing that was the solution. Seriously dude, learn to read and comprehend for once.

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1332721322' post='2408351']
In that particular post, I'd never said a single mention of being for gun control or believing that was the solution. Seriously dude, learn to read and comprehend for once.
[/quote]

are you serious? i wasnt saying that you were for gun control, its pretty obvious you arent(i am not either), i was saying that you are arguing about gun control, when no one else has mentioned it. You are defending against attacks that no one has made.

try and make your "learn to reading comprehension" posts a little less ironic.

I don't rap. And ya Zimmerman handled things real well. A 17 unarmed kid is shot dead. And my approach works fine. Zimmerman is strapped. He can blast away if he feels threatened. Which in this case he woulda pry just found a chilled out Martin talken to his girlfriend and everything woulda went razzle dazzle. But ya the stealth way sure worked out better.

Thanks for the link Winchester. Interesting to see they didn't think Martin deserved a homicide investiagtor to interview Zimmerman. Instead they just had the narcotics guy do it.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332722043' post='2408357']
I don't rap. And ya Zimmerman handled things real well. A 17 unarmed kid is shot dead. And my approach works fine. Zimmerman is strapped. He can blast away if he feels threatened. Which in this case he woulda pry just found a chilled out Martin talken to his girlfriend and everything woulda went razzle dazzle. But ya the stealth way sure worked out better.
[/quote]

It's irrelevant because flashing your lights at someone who is potentially armed is like putting a big target on your back. Ask any police officer, this is "the streets" 101, you should know this for someone that boasts of having so much street smarts. As for "chilled out martin", you have no evidence of this claim, as everyone has shown time and time again. You're only "evidence" has been that your an emotional as a teenager.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332721978' post='2408355']
are you serious? i wasnt saying that you were for gun control, its pretty obvious you arent(i am not either), i was saying that you are arguing about gun control, when no one else has mentioned it. You are defending against attacks that no one has made.

try and make your "learn to reading comprehension" posts a little less ironic.
[/quote]

I never argued about gun control on either side. Go back and re-read my comment, I was responding to the comment, "Guns kill. There's no coming back from death". In which guns are invoked as the problem, when they are not. Seriously learn to read and comprehend.

Martin knew Zimmerman was following him. He had no idea who Zimmerman was. At some point Zimmerman should of made an effort to let Martin know he wasn't some crazy killer trying to kill him. O wait.

Edited by Guest

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1332722552' post='2408365']
Martin knew he was following him. He had no idea who Zimmerman was. At some point Zimmerman should of made an effort to let Martin know he wasn't some crazy killer trying to kill him. O wait.
[/quote]

He has no obligation to do so, particularly since he thought that Martin was armed and dangerous. As far as "martin knew he was following him", so what. According to Zimmerman, he stopped his car to check a street sign and was attacked. If this is what happened, and so far no evidence says otherwise, if Zimmerman had stopped his automobile for whatever purpose, he would have been physically attacked. What is evidence that we do have is the witness who saw Martin ontop of Zimmerman, the police who say that Martin was covered in water, glass and blood, etc.

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1332722532' post='2408364']
I never argued about gun control on either side. Go back and re-read my comment, I was responding to the comment, "Guns kill. There's no coming back from death". In which guns are invoked as the problem, when they are not. Seriously learn to read and comprehend.
[/quote]

[size=4]"[color=#282828]So lets use our emotionalism argument, not based upon the facts, to take away everyone's guns and find everyone who has ever killed someone with a gun guilty of murder? That's your logic right?"[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#282828]no one said anything about taking away guns. that is what i was responding to.[/color][/size]

[color=#282828]all this aside you need to calm down. like, a lot. go take a look at how you responded to my original post(which was hardly antagonistic). [/color]

Edited by Jesus_lol